What exactly is an infraction and how many of you have had one?

• Thread starter Deleted member 1074
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 1074

Does anyone know what they mean exactly?

I mean, they give an expiration date on them...and points?!

So, if you have an infraction and reach a certain amount of points are you banned?

When the date expires are you out of trouble?

If you do something bad after the infraction expires will you receive another infraction or simply be banned?

And how many of you have had an infraction before?

I've got one...:(

I've some ointment that will shift it in no time, mind no alcohol for 2 weeks as well!

love

Grim

So, if you have an infraction and reach a certain amount of points are you banned?

If you do something bad after the infraction expires will you receive another infraction or simply be banned?

David prob will reply with a better explanation, An infraction is a warning of unacceptable behaviour, 1,2 or 3 point depending on what the reason for it is.
You can get an infraction for a violation of the board TOS. Yes they do expire.

I got one for having Robby as my avatar. He got upset and reported me, even though he'd posted my photo twice and I hadn't bothered reporting him. I believe he then got one himself after I told bored (a fine, fine mod) about it.

Robby then started a new thread which was basicly just my photo again. That didn't last long.

Vicar, are you becoming part of the nmo, you need to add the pic to your sig x x

Back
Top Bottom