The Morrissey Smiths Disco, Friday 2nd March

S&G

Hello,

We didn't add to the other thread about this Friday for a couple of reasons;

1 - It's (at the moment) 10 pages long
2 - The date's wrong

So, here are the details for this Friday at the Star&Garter, Fairfield Street, Manchester.

Doors Open 9pm
Doors Close 12.30am
The night ends at 2.30am
It costs £4 to get in
It costs £5 after Midnight
There are no advance tickets
You should arrive before 9.30pm if you want to increase your chances of getting in
Once the building is full you'll have to queue and enjoy the wonderful world of 1-In-1-Out

Remember:

If you complain loud enough we won't let you in
We also won't let you in if you happen to choose from this small collection of reasons you shouldn't queue;

If it's your birthday
Or your Friends birthday
Or if you've come a long way
Or if your Friend(s) is already in the building
Or if you're on your own
Or small
Or Gay
Or Straight
Or Asexual
Or off the Telly
Or if you "know people"
Or if you know us
Or the DJ
Or if you're The Smiths/Morrisseys' biggest fan(s)
Or if you offer us anything under 2 Million Pounds Sterling (cash only and have it with you)

See you Friday

The Star&Garter
www.starandgarter.co.uk

I don't think i am (SHOCK HORROR)! I think that's why the FTSE is down about 200 points so far when i announced this news earlier in the week.

Frankly, Dean, I think you're trying to work an angle.

Frankly my dear........i possibly am ;) Will he, won't he? You'll just have to wait to see if i'll be there to receive my slap (and tickle) from Steph (she wishes) :p

For f***s sake Deano, how many times have u mentioned that you're not going on Friday? As if ANYONE cares!! I for one won't notice your absence, cos frankly my dear I don't give a damn!

Sis Steve
Will you notice my absence? :mad:
Got to be at the airport in 7 hours... :)
Time for bed!

Jukebox Jury

For f***s sake Deano, how many times have u mentioned that you're not going on Friday? As if ANYONE cares!! I for one won't notice your absence, cos frankly my dear I don't give a damn!

Erm, because it's a thread about Friday, and a lot of people i know who go read the boards that i don't have email addresses/mobile numbers for. It's not some f***ing fame trip if that's what you're thinking. It's a night in a pub for gods sake, not the bleeding Oscars. So get off your high horse and stop being a jumped up Yorkshire moomin.

Shit like this is why i cannot be arsed at times, it's more hassle than it's worth these days!

Last edited:
Erm, because it's a thread about Friday, and a lot of people i know who go read the boards that i don't have email addresses/mobile numbers for. It's not some f***ing fame trip if that's what you're thinking. It's a night in a pub for gods sake, not the bleeding Oscars. So get off your high horse and stop being a jumped up Yorkshire moomin.

Shit like this is why i cannot be arsed at times, it's more hassle than it's worth these days!

Alright Deano, calm down love!

And yes Jukebox, I will notice your absence, me and Lizzy are crying about it :(

Back
Top Bottom