If you've only ever seen one photo of The Smiths...

I love prettypettythieves. Brilliant web site, really good articles.

Why the lack of other comments about this site, do you think?

Surely you can't be the only reader of the articles on the site, can you (although I admit to not getting the chance just yet)?

Are the articles all old and so already been read?

You may have gathered by now, I've only had a quick look at the site - but yes, it does look good.

Thank you, Karin! ;D (we've shared a bed together - she has to be nice to me or I'll describe her jimjams to you!)

Wild Oscar: I dunno... If you go to this page http://prettypettythieves.com/newslinks/news.htm you can see the site indexed by month, and there's always new stuff going up on the site. Do pop by and have a read.

Though I must say I very rarely come to this messageboard.....

Thank you, Karin! ;D (we've shared a bed together - she has to be nice to me or I'll describe her jimjams to you!)

Wild Oscar: I dunno... If you go to this page http://prettypettythieves.com/newslinks/news.htm you can see the site indexed by month, and there's always new stuff going up on the site. Do pop by and have a read.

Though I must say I very rarely come to this messageboard.....

I've now read a few of the articles from the site and, yes, I found them interesting, entertaining and/or amusing (except for the NME spoof article).

Keep up the good work. There's room in the world for more than 1 good Moz/Smiths site, so i hope David T won't be too worried.

I wanna hear about the jimjams!!!!

They were a very fetching wincyette combo, pale cream with a repeating pattern of the stylised "M" from "Ringleader". She looked very foxy in them.

I, however, borrowed Lyn Boorer's leopard print slip.

I don't want to distract you from this intriguing bedroom line of thought that this thread is going down but, getting back to the point...

I think that the Pretty Petty Thieves is worth flagging up on a separate, more obviously titled thread. I'm just interested to hear from other fans on some of the articles from the PPT site.

Perhaps the low number of responses to this thread might be because most fans or older fans feel the articles say nothing new, but it could also be because they have not visited the site.

If no-one else does it in the next couple of days, then i will.

Cheers

Back
Top Bottom