Anyone have any old shirts for sale?

I am looking for the old shirts of yesteryear to buy such as the more obscure Smiths shirts, such as There Is a Light That Never Goes Out, or early Morrissey solo era. I am happy to look at any offers if you could post pictures then I could look at them that would be great :)

I've got tonnes in a bin bag at the back of the wardrobe that are like bloody tents! Love the pictures but they are enormous. For some reason I thought they looked cool at the time but really I just looked like a heffalump.I keep thinking one day I'll learn to sew then I could take them in or do something with them but maybe I should just sell. There was someone on here making bags with t-shirts though so maybe I should just go for that option.

I've got tonnes in a bin bag at the back of the wardrobe that are like bloody tents! Love the pictures but they are enormous. For some reason I thought they looked cool at the time but really I just looked like a heffalump.I keep thinking one day I'll learn to sew then I could take them in or do something with them but maybe I should just sell. There was someone on here making bags with t-shirts though so maybe I should just go for that option.

I have just sent you a PM

I have an old tea bag t-shirt sown into a lilliac tank top.

Will sell for £2

Does anyone know where to find the t-shirts that used to be sold on everythingenglish.com? They're not there anymore.

Back
Top Bottom