Morrissey and the Zodiac???

B

bluejean74

I have a bet running with a friend.

She thinks that most people who listen to Morrissey music are Libras, Virgos and Pisices ...artistic, open-minded, and gentle.

I told her that i tend to meet stoic and shy people (ie.Capricorns and Cancers)that are into this stuff.

Moz himself is Gemini...no???

I personally am a Capricorn...so perhaps i'm biased.

Write me with your take on it.

juliet

Most of the Moz fans (including myself) I meet tend to play a little bit of guitar, and most definitely artistic.
-jake

> I have a bet running with a friend.¿ She thinks that most people who listen to Morrissey music are¿ Libras, Virgos and Pisices ...artistic, open-minded, and gentle.¿ I told her that i tend to meet stoic and shy people¿ (ie.Capricorns and Cancers)that are into this stuff.¿ Moz himself is Gemini...no???¿ I personally am a Capricorn...so perhaps i'm biased.¿ Write me with your take on it.¿ juliet

Morrissey has thousands and thousands of fans all over the globe, so all the signs of the zodiac are no doubt represented in his audience.

Re: Me and the Zodiac???

Well I am a Sagitareus, and a complete bitch generally, unless I am having an anxiety attack or agoraphobic tweak, then I am shy and Isolated...untill I realize I ought to dress up and get drunk and flirt, then I am outgoing. But, just to confirm your oppinions on my illiteracy, it is allways constant. Schitzophrenia is fun! :)(Or is it simply being female?)

Re: Me and the Zodiac???

> Well I am a Sagitareus, and a complete bitch generally, unless I¿ am having an anxiety attack or agoraphobic tweak, then I am shy¿ and Isolated...untill I realize I ought to dress up and get¿ drunk and flirt, then I am outgoing. But, just to confirm your¿ oppinions on my illiteracy, it is allways constant.¿ Schitzophrenia is fun! :)(Or is it simply being female?)

To quote my favorite philosopher, "May I admire you again today?"

Morrissey and the Zodiac Killer

Astrology? I prefer divination by means of pulling someone's hair out of their scalp and examining the roots. Very reliable.

Buy an extra batch....

Re: Morrissey and the Zodiac Killer

my dad used to drive a ford zodiac. you could certainly learn alot when you sat in it, mainly your never gonna get anywhere in this thing. i now drive a 1975 gemini (built by GM in aust.) and me being a gemini means we get on famously. although i am in love with my car it still tells me every morning-your never gonna get anywhere in me.
i feel i should also mention that i read the star guide today in my local paper and it said"gemini-if your musically minded now would be a good time to go to a recording studio and make an album, success will be a certainy. your love life is looking static. you won't win several million dollars until september." lets hope moz reads the same paper i do.

> why didn't you just ask what sign everyone was?

I'm a cancer, baby. What's yours???

sister I'm a Libra

And I am "artistic", but that doesn't mean that all the Libras and artistic people are in to Moz. That would be like saying only gay people like Moz, but then That would be wrong since Me and my four Moz fans/freinds are all heterosexual. Either way, I agree w/ Kakarot. You should have just asked everyones sign

Re: Planets? Ascendants? Conjunctions? What are we forgetting?

> I'm a Gemini. But then there are my planets...
Moon in Scorpio: secretive,passionate,tragedy; Venus in Cancer: attracted to people who like a warm cup of tea. Mars in Virgo: I like to criticize everything blah blah

subwayfarer

> I have a bet running with a friend.¿ She thinks that most people who listen to Morrissey music are¿ Libras, Virgos and Pisices ...artistic, open-minded, and gentle.

I am a Virgo. Nuff said. :)

--Dino

Re: sister I'm a Libra

> i haven't met a gay person yet who likes moz....weird...well¿ except people on here anyway

I know of a couple, who were both gay who both were Moz fans, When I first dicovered Moz, they made him sound as if he was the gay communtiy's little secret. I was under the impression that Most of Moz's fans were. When I went to see Moz in NY, a good chunk of the crowd was. My girlfreind and I almost felt as if we didn't belong there

Can I be a stereotype? Please?!

Sun, Moon and Venus in Pisces. What more can I say?

Re: Planets? Ascendants? Conjunctions? What are we forgetting?

> Moon in Scorpio: secretive,passionate,tragedy; Venus in Cancer:¿ attracted to people who like a warm cup of tea. Mars in Virgo: I¿ like to criticize everything blah blah

Edward--

Do you know what Morrissey's ascendant is?

Back
Top Bottom