If Morrissey were a woodchuck how much wood could he chuck?

• Thread starter Deleted member 1074
  • Start date

How much wood could Morrissey chuck if Morrissey could chuck wood?

• Morrissey can chuck a lot of wood

Votes: 8 26.7%
  • Morrissey can chuck very little wood

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Morrissey chooses not to chuck wood

Votes: 21 70.0%
  • Morrissey can't chuck wood

Votes: 1 3.3%

• Total voters
D

Deleted member 1074

Seriously...I'm thinking he could chuck about 20 pounds of wood an hour.

Must be Yankie lingo....have absolutely NO idea what you are talking about.

Oh...I thought that one was universally known around the globe!

Chuck in the Uk means to throw up!!

It means that here too...it also means to throw something at someone as well...

But have you never heard "How much wood could a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?"...

Even if a woodchuck could chuck wood, there's no saying that a woodchuck would chuck wood. So asking how much wood a woodchuck would chuck if indeed it were a woodchuck seems beside the point, don't you think? :confused:

I'm not asking if a woodchuck can chuck wood...I'm asking how much wood can Morrissey chuck...and I think he has proven time after time that he can chuck wood.

I hear he sculpted the cabinets in Johnny Marr's kitchen with his teeth!

Show me a barrel and watch me scrape it ...

To the best of my knowledge Morrissey is not a woodchucker! I'm intrigued, what is a woodchucker? Is anyone here a woodchucker?

I have it on good authority that Kuiper and Grim are woodchuckers...:eek:

I wanted to vote the poster is a shit but I must be the only one clever enough to put that option in on my polls eh?

I think you are being a mucky devil (don't give me that cum-back that it's my mind), I know how your mind works & what 'wood' means in Americana.

Oh & yes we used to say the original tongue-twister over here many moons ago.

love

Grim (the undecided)

Woodchuck... yummmmm

woodchuckgranny_sixpack.jpg

I wanted to vote the poster is a shit but I must be the only one clever enough to put that option in on my polls eh?

I think you are being a mucky devil (don't give me that cum-back that it's my mind), I know how your mind works & what 'wood' means in Americana.

Oh & yes we used to say the original tongue-twister over here many moons ago.

love

Grim (the undecided)

Clever is not the word you were looking for...but there HAS to be a nicer word for stupid so find it then insert it right....Grim you are *here* :p

Whatever could you mean Grim? Awww...did you think I was talking about...:eek: !?penises?! :eek:

Isn't there enough of this banal type of shite in the off topic section which is now virtually unreadable?

Isn't there enough of this banal type of shite in the off topic section which is now virtually unreadable?
If it was unreadable then you couldn't read it...yet you did read it...which means it was readable...which only shows you have no clue what you're talking about and they should throw you out of that internet cafe you stumbled in and back on the streets...

If it was unreadable then you couldn't read it...yet you did read it...which means it was readable...which only shows you have no clue what you're talking about and they should throw you out of that internet cafe you stumbled in and back on the streets...
Morrissey once chucked my wood...and then I chucked his wood.

Back
Top Bottom