Favourite and least favourite Moz song?

my favourite at the moment (it changes daily haha) is National font disco. And my least favourite song is umm Little man, what now?
What about you?

At the moment my favorite song is Shoplifters of the World Unite. My least favorite right now, I don't think I have one. :p

my fave.....um....er.......I want them all.....er..ok....All the Lazy Dykes.......my least favourite........ARE YOU KIDDING ME? :D

my fave.....um....er.......I want them all.....er..ok....All the Lazy Dykes.......my least favourite........ARE YOU KIDDING ME? :D

hahaha c'mon there has to be a few songs that you skip, because you think they 'are not as good as the rest'?

Skip......Skip.......*feels faint*.....nope...NOT A ONE.......sorry....I love every single song that this man sings......every single one, and every single Smiths track too:D Till the day i die...

Skip......Skip.......*feels faint*.....nope...NOT A ONE.......sorry....I love every single song that this man sings......every single one, and every single Smiths track too:D Till the day i die...

Fine, fine I believe you :p ahhh i have one for you! what is your least favourite Morrissey album? Now im not asking you "which moz album dont you like?" Im just asking which is your least fav out of all Morrissey albums?:D

Fine, fine I believe you :p ahhh i have one for you! what is your least favourite Morrissey album? Now im not asking you "which moz album dont you like?" Im just asking which is your least fav out of all Morrissey albums?:D

Oh the horror of what i am about to do:eek: but just for you this once.....um...lemme think...this may take a while.....:p

My favourites change all the time too. Last week it was I Will See You In Far Off Places, this week it's Why Don't You Find Out For Yourself? I don't even know why! My favourite Smiths at the moment is Pretty Girls Make Graves.
I don't really have ones I skip either...

Am I the only one who feels a bit, er, rude, turning Morrissey off? I have to wait till the end of the track, it's just bad manners to turn off in the middle! :o

My favourites change all the time too. Last week it was I Will See You In Far Off Places, this week it's Why Don't You Find Out For Yourself? I don't even know why! My favourite Smiths at the moment is Pretty Girls Make Graves.

Am I the only one who feels a bit, er, rude, turning Morrissey off? I have to wait till the end of the track, it's just bad manners to turn off in the middle! :o

haha i find morrissey intimidating. I could never meet him in person! But yes i feel bad when i skip Moz tracks. hey, dont tell him that i do that!

Fine, fine I believe you ahhh i have one for you! what is your least favourite Morrissey album? Now im not asking you "which moz album dont you like?" Im just asking which is your least fav out of all Morrissey albums?:D

Right you.....i have the album which is at the bottom of my pile and it's Under the Influence......chosen by Morrissey:p

Nope, this is a 'normal' feeling, i couldn't and wouldn't dare turn him off in mid song......*shudders at the thought*..:D

:D Your secret's safe with me! Someone turned off ROTT I had on at work a few days ago (because they wanted to listen to something 'upbeat' :rolleyes:) and I wasn't a happy bunny.
I'd love to meet him but I don't know what I'd say if I did. And I doubt he'd particularly love to meet me!

Ah but he loves all of his adoring fans, just keep that in mind, you are just as important as the next person.....:)

Right you.....i have the album which is at the bottom of my pile and it's Under the Influence......chosen by Morrissey:p

Now see I am a very young Morrissey fan, and I have tried so far to get most of his albums. So far I have Viva Hate, Kill Uncle, Your Arsenal, Vauxhall and I, You are the quarry and ROTT. ( i have just bought off amazon bethoven was deaf and Morrisey, live at earls court)
I have never heard of Under the Influence? Can you tell me more albums that i have missed out? I know there is bona drag, malujusted (sp?) and other greatest hits albums.

:D Your secret's safe with me! Someone turned off ROTT I had on at work a few days ago (because they wanted to listen to something 'upbeat' :rolleyes:) and I wasn't a happy bunny.
I'd love to meet him but I don't know what I'd say if I did. And I doubt he'd particularly love to meet me!

Ah i sympathise with your problem! I am 17 years old and my mates HATE Morrissey, or they find his lyrics 'rubbish' and 'hillarious'.
My Dad tells me off for putting Moz CD in the car.
My mum used to hate him, but i have converted her to a true moz fan.
My twin brother love him
My little brother despises moz!

I get offended when people say bad things about Morrissey :-(

Now see I am a very young Morrissey fan, and I have tried so far to get most of his albums. So far I have Viva Hate, Kill Uncle, Your Arsenal, Vauxhall and I, You are the quarry and ROTT. ( i have just bought off amazon bethoven was deaf and Morrisey, live at earls court)
I have never heard of Under the Influence? Can you tell me more albums that i have missed out? I know there is bona drag, malujusted (sp?) and other greatest hits albums.

Hey sweetie pie, this is the link that tells you what you want to know....:)

http://www.passionsjustlikemine.com/

I love Live at earls court.....'I Like You' is one of his best, i love the way he makes me laugh. I have loved Moz and The Smiths for about 15 months but i have a good friend who has been into Moz since The Smiths and we got all of the albums between us and shared. So i have all of them now. Although i don't collect vinyl or anything like that but i still love him.

Ah i sympathise with your problem! I am 17 years old and my mates HATE Morrissey, or they find his lyrics 'rubbish' and 'hillarious'.
My Dad tells me off for putting Moz CD in the car.
My mum used to hate him, but i have converted her to a true moz fan.
My twin brother love him
My little brother despises moz!

I get offended when people say bad things about Morrissey :-(

I sympathise with you guys too, I am 33, and my friends HATE Moz too. My partner Hates Moz with a vengeance, i can't play him when anyone else is around. My kids have learnt to appreciate good music, though, the youngest sings along with Moz now:D My eldest came to see him with me for the first time, so i will carry on in my crusade, I will get everyone that hates him to learn to love him:D

I too get offended by these ignorant .....bleep.. ..bleeps....so i know where you are coming from

I get offended too, I earned myself the nickname 'Morrissey Girl' in our local pub when somebody started loudly slagging off my choice of jukebox music (it was You Have Killed Me) and slagging off Moz, and I launched a slightly alcohol fuelled tyrade... Now they all call me Morrissey Girl! :o Fortunately most people in there like Morrissey and/or The Smiths - a good jukebox influences my choice of social venue rather a lot! :D

I get offended too, I earned myself the nickname 'Morrissey Girl' in our local pub when somebody started loudly slagging off my choice of jukebox music (it was You Have Killed Me) and slagging off Moz, and I launched a slightly alcohol fuelled tyrade... Now they all call me Morrissey Girl! :o Fortunately most people in there like Morrissey and/or The Smiths - a good jukebox influences my choice of social venue rather a lot! :D

You go girl...ahem......Morrissey girl......That is one classy name, i'd be proud to be called that:D

Hey sweetie pie, this is the link that tells you what you want to know....:)

http://www.passionsjustlikemine.com/

I love Live at earls court.....'I Like You' is one of his best, i love the way he makes me laugh. I have loved Moz and The Smiths for about 15 months but i have a good friend who has been into Moz since The Smiths and we got all of the albums between us and shared. So i have all of them now. Although i don't collect vinyl or anything like that but i still love him.

I sympathise with you guys too, I am 33, and my friends HATE Moz too. My partner Hates Moz with a vengeance, i can't play him when anyone else is around. My kids have learnt to appreciate good music, though, the youngest sings along with Moz now:D My eldest came to see him with me for the first time, so i will carry on in my crusade, I will get everyone that hates him to learn to love him:D

I too get offended by these ignorant .....bleep.. ..bleeps....so i know where you are coming from

Ahh thank you for the useful website!
Ah no! your partner doesnt like Moz! Why are you seeing him?? haha im kidding, Yeah my american ex girlfriend got me into Moz, but she hated him (weird huh?) I was going to go and see him a few months back in London, with my mum. I dont know why i didnt go through with it in the end! silly me!
You're lucky though! you have a friend who loves Morrissey as well! I have no one :-( :p hahaha

Morrissey girl!! that is a brilliant nickname!
Do you know "you have killed me" was the first Moz song i ever heard? I was browsing through the music channels, and watched the video. Before the song was over me and my brother were like "right we are getting his album tomorrow!" (embaressingly i didnt really know who he was! i had heard of him obviously, but was not familiar with his music) Since that warm July night i have been OBSESSED! haha
Hey, but it is good to hear you stuck up for ol' MoZ!

Current favourite - Why Don't You Find Out For Yourself (electric demo)
Least favourite - How Soon Is Now?

Back
Top Bottom