Votes: 11 13.9%
  • Who Put the M in Manchester?

Votes: 43 54.4%
  • Live at Earl's Court

Votes: 5 6.3%

• Total voters

Kuiper

Better than Marr
Take your pick. I say Who Put the M, possibly because I am a bit biased towards seeing the concert in addition to hearing it.

Ted Nugent Double Live Gonzo is the best live album, but I don't think it has a video. Cheap Trick at Budokan is pretty rocking too. The best video is Jeremy by Pearl Jam because when Eddie rolls his eyes back in his head he looks totally evil.

Ted Nugent Double Live Gonzo is the best live album, but I don't think it has a video. Cheap Trick at Budokan is pretty rocking too. The best video is Jeremy by Pearl Jam because when Eddie rolls his eyes back in his head he looks totally evil.

I mean Morrissey and Smiths live efforts, whether filmed or just recorded. :o I didn't feel like typing out all them extra letters when the poll said what qualified.

In that case, I would have a hard time deciding between Beethoven and Introducing Morrissey.

I voted for Who Put The 'M' In Manchester? for visual, but i loved Live at Earls Court, as a cd, because he makes me laugh on that, but my favourite bootleg has to be Berlin.......Sooooo...funny..:D

i haven't got all of them:(

Beethoven because of:
The sleeve
The name
The performances of "We Hate It When...", "You're Gonna Need...", "Glamarous Glue", "November Spawned A Monster" with Ouija Board intro and etc.

What haven't you got maybe i can help?:)

I can help, trust me. Just let me know what you haven't got and i'll send them to you:) or deliver them by hand;)

well, that works too:)maybe when i'm better eh! But for now if you want anything, feel free to ask;)

I'm having hard time deciding between Beethoven as the best live album and Live In Dallas as best live video. But Live In Dallas perfectly captures the energy and passion that Morrissey and his band put into the performance as well as the passion that the fans show towards Morrissey, so I vote for Live In Dallas.

Introducing Morrissey is great too, but Morrissey is a lot more static in that one.

I am tempted to say Earls Court, cos that always reminds me of getting dolled up mit Sister Steve to go see a Moz gig/go to S&G. And of drunken, early hours phonecalls when we were freshers which featured houuurrrs of I Like You/Redondo Beach kareoke

But the obvious winner is Rank, which is brilliance defined (in places) :D

Who Put The M In Manchester :D

Back
Top Bottom