Morrissey - Live in Japan DVD

mozmal

Beastly Little Parasite
Hello everyone

I've just received this DVD from the very lovely Lilikoi. I've never seen it before and I am assuming that many others won't have either, so I'm editing the disk and uploading each song individually. The DVD has Japanese subtitles, which I'm sure won't bother you too much. If anyone can provide any more details on this gig, it would be appreciated.

The Last Of The Famous International Playboys

http://rapidshare.com/files/16053405/Morrissey_-_Last_Of_The_Famous.mpg.AVI

Enjoy :D

THANK YOU!!!! :) :) :)
this is wonderful! i used to have this and it brings back a very nice feeling... and something new.

Last edited:
From your description, it sounds like this is the Hammersmith Odean gig (London, UK) from '91 that was brodcast on Japanese television.

THANX for seeding this on Rapidshare , very much appreciated.

Is there anyway someone can put this on Megaupload PLEASE.

THANX in Advance.

This is a great show. i have it on a DVD entitled "Morrissey Says Shut the F Up."

Hello again

Here are 3 more songs from the Hammersmith Odeon gig. Will upload more tomorrow evening. Cheers :D

i'm a bit confused, does this mean that the japan dvd is a compilation of two shows: one in japan and the hammersmith gig? or is the japan dvd the complete hammersmith gig?

anyways, thank you so much for your time and effort.

i'm a bit confused, does this mean that the japan dvd is a compilation of two shows: one in japan and the hammersmith gig? or is the japan dvd the complete hammersmith gig?

anyways, thank you so much for your time and effort.

I'm not surprised! My mistake - the concert was never from Japan, it was filmed for Japanese TV, but took place at the Hammersmith Odeon.

Cheers :D

Back
Top Bottom