Looks like MOZ will be touring afterall.

Your Arsenal

yes I am blind
According to one of the crew memeber's girlfriend, MOZ plans on touring more in the U.S. and Australia starting in April. Apparently the Pasadena shows were a 'test.'
Looks like Morrissey was pleased with the Pasadena crowd.

That's all the details I have for now. I'm going to try to scoop up more this week.

cheers

I better start saving up for some plane tickets.

Thanks for sharing this news. Dear god, I hope its true.

NO WAY!!! THAT'S FREAKIN AWESOME! How exciting. Well that made my day.....being sick absolutely sucks!:(

Are you sick too? I came home with the flu. I'm relieved that Morrissey didn't touch my hand b/c I'm afraid now he'd have the plague. :( I hope we both get better soon.

As for the news of the continuation of the tour.... EXCELLENT!!!!! I'm proud of us for making him want to keep going in the US!!!!!!! :D

So, it was you people that made me sick... ;)

I'm still battling the flu!

Not to rain on anyones parade but I spoke at length with someone associated with the promoters and was told that this was it and no other shows were going to be played for some time. Of course, this could be wrong.

Are you sick too? I came home with the flu. I'm relieved that Morrissey didn't touch my hand b/c I'm afraid now he'd have the plague. :( I hope we both get better soon.

As for the news of the continuation of the tour.... EXCELLENT!!!!! I'm proud of us for making him want to keep going in the US!!!!!!! :D

Yes I am and it SUCKS!!! I have felt like crap since Monday night. My throat is killing me & I lose my voice every now and then and my head hurts and I now have a cough and stuffy nose! Not to mention the lovely fever that seems to creep up on you with an achy body. And the weather doesn't help much! Hah, my best friend is also sick.....I guess partying with Moz over the weekend was too much!:p

But God, how I hope Moz is coming back! I really need to save for this. It would be excellent if he did more small venues. :)

So, it was you people that made me sick... ;)

I'm still battling the flu!

Not to rain on anyones parade but I spoke at length with someone associated with the promoters and was told that this was it and no other shows were going to be played for some time. Of course, this could be wrong.

Well that's what I thought too, especially with the MOz shirt I bought at the concert, which has the 2006/2007 tour dates and Pasadena being the last 3 dates of the tour. I do hope somthing has changed though!

Yes I am and it SUCKS!!! I have felt like crap since Monday night. My throat is killing me & I lose my voice every now and then and my head hurts and I now have a cough and stuffy nose! Not to mention the lovely fever that seems to creep up on you with an achy body. And the weather doesn't help much! Hah, my best friend is also sick.....I guess partying with Moz over the weekend was too much!:p

But God, how I hope Moz is coming back! I really need to save for this. It would be excellent if he did more small venues. :)

That's exactly what happened to me, except it was last night! I assumed I caught it on the plane but maybe not. Seriously, go get a flu test. I was shocked mine was positive b/c I never get the flu. They put me on Tamiflu and supposedly I'll be better by the weekend. I hope so.

That's exactly what happened to me, except it was last night! I assumed I caught it on the plane but maybe not. Seriously, go get a flu test. I was shocked mine was positive b/c I never get the flu. They put me on Tamiflu and supposedly I'll be better by the weekend. I hope so.

A flu test?? I have actually never heard of that. I'm sure I'll get better soon. I assume as always, that they will take blood for that. Yikes, i hate needles! But I also know that at least two people or more have had the flu recently, or just been really sick. But being stressed these past fews days, well, it really hasn't helped much. THAT'S LIFE! as Mr. Sinatra would say!(I loved that they played that song at the end of Moz's shows. I also loved the video with a mixture of things that Moz loves that came on before Moz did. I enjoyed that!):D

Australia??!!

Not sure if I should get my hopes up for this...Ringleader had no publicity here at all

I talked to one of the crew guys on Sunday morning as they were loading up all of the tour equipment to be returned to Guitar Center that Morrissey will endeed tour this summer. He's been in talks with Ozzy Osbourne about doing this year's Ozzfest. He wants to do it to give back to fans who spent so much money this last weekened at the Pasadena shows. I hope this pans out ok.

I talked to one of the crew guys on Sunday morning as they were loading up all of the tour equipment to be returned to Guitar Center that Morrissey will endeed tour this summer. He's been in talks with Ozzy Osbourne about doing this year's Ozzfest. He wants to do it to give back to fans who spent so much money this last weekened at the Pasadena shows. I hope this pans out ok.

Wow, he really said that? How sweet! I hope touring does happen!

Ozzfest? Yeah right...balls to the wall

Just did a quick search, if he does do Ozzfest, at least it will be free entry. Guess that is giving back to the fans.

Last edited:
Apparently the Pasadena shows were a 'test.'

"it's been two years now...i'd better check to see if the people in Los Angeles still like me. gauging my popularity really hasn't been much of a problem since 1991, but you can never be too sure...after all, i did release ROTT."

According to one of the crew memeber's girlfriend, MOZ plans on touring more in the U.S. and Australia starting in April. Apparently the Pasadena shows were a 'test.'

That's all the details I have for now. I'm going to try to scoop up more this week.

cheers

Pasadena was a very tough ticket.
On the second night I was stood outside with a wad of cash on me about the time the show started and I couldn't even find a balcony seat for $300. Nothing at all.

Night three was similar... but I had my tickets. People were looking everywhere for tickets and I was looking to move closer. No one had any tickets that night either.

I just don't know how he would do in other parts of the country. Hopefully well. I'd love to catch a couple more shows.

Australia??!!

Not sure if I should get my hopes up for this...Ringleader had no publicity here at all

If you ask Morrissey it didn't have any in the UK either and yet he did over 40 shows there.

I thought Pasadena was going to be the last.
My parents will kill me if they find out he's doing more dates closer to Canada...(anything other than LA or Florida is closer to Canada!)...oh my oooh my.

cheers

i really really really really hope this is true:)

Back
Top Bottom