Where exactly does Morrissey live?

Rome i think.

00120 Via del Pellegrino
Citta del Vaticano

00120 Via del Pellegrino
Citta del Vaticano

Very clever... That's the Vatican mailing address!

His Holiness, Morrissey I
00120 Via del Pellegrino
Citta del Vaticano

Let me know if you get a response from that mailing address.

the South Bank guys who interviewed us outside gmex had been interviewing moz for the documentary and were pretty sure he had left Roma and was back here again,..its just all mystery, which is good

I don't even know anymore, does anyone know where he lives?

He lives in Lancashire with me, i keep him in the cellar and trust me he is very well cared for;)

This is him in my back garden:p

i know he still has a Dublin Hideaway. He spends a lot of time here and is regularly spotted around town when not touring. My girlfriend meets him quite regularly on Aer Lingus flights from Dublin. She is a flight attendant

cossy

i know he still has a Dublin Hideaway. He spends a lot of time here and is regularly spotted around town when not touring. My girlfriend meets him quite regularly on Aer Lingus flights from Dublin. She is a flight attendant

cossy

where does he fly to Dublin from????
maybe next time i'm going there, your gf can arrange that I sit next to the man himsefl...aaaaah that would be heaven! i'm assuming he flies first class, right???

Very clever... That's the Vatican mailing address!

His Holiness, Morrissey I
00120 Via del Pellegrino
Citta del Vaticano

Let me know if you get a response from that mailing address.

You ruined the joke! I was thinking of the pope receiving Morrissey fan mail. :D

where does he fly to Dublin from????
maybe next time i'm going there, your gf can arrange that I sit next to the man himsefl...aaaaah that would be heaven! i'm assuming he flies first class, right???

M ostly its Dublin to Manchester.....or more recently Dublin To LA and always first class....normally books two seats so he isnt disturbed although she says he is always very friendly

cossy

M ostly its Dublin to Manchester.....or more recently Dublin To LA and always first class....normally books two seats so he isnt disturbed although she says he is always very friendly

cossy

Really sad that he books two seats...there goes my dream of ever sitting next to him...we both hate flying...
maybe he should open up to new relations with people...it wouldn't hurt him

Back
Top Bottom