what are you eating right now

photo26.jpg

Nectarine

OK, so I don't have to be at work til 4 today, so time to try and make some fried tofu with spicy sauce & nuts on my own :)
I think I've got all I need, I've watched the guy make it dozens of times and I even read a recipe
how will mine be? I am about to go find out

ps: I might add some grated cheese to it when its all said and done, that really fixes a lot of my problems in the kitchen :eek:

update: well, its OK, not as good as the stuff made on the street :rolleyes:
but I could get better at it :thumb:

Last edited:
zwerthers_1.jpg

Not sure if you've got these in the States, but these are still bought over here in Britain (well, Wales at least!) I remember my Nana always giving me 2 on my trip back from school. I bet she hasn't had one in years. The taste you never seem to forget.

zwerthers_1.jpg

Not sure if you've got these in the States, but these are still bought over here in Britain (well, Wales at least!) I remember my Nana always giving me 2 on my trip back from school. I bet she hasn't had one in years. The taste you never seem to forget.

Yeah we have them here.

10153082_10151967295332547_524692050_n.jpg

Yesterday I found my new favorite restaurant on my lunch break. I had a bowl with seared rare ahi tuna, scallions, jicama, avocado, siracha aioli and cucumber topped with crispy tempura battered onions and sesame seeds on a bed of amazingly prepared spaghetti squash.

10153082_10151967295332547_524692050_n.jpg

Yesterday I found my new favorite restaurant on my lunch break. I had a bowl with seared rare ahi tuna, scallions, jicama, avocado, siracha aioli and cucumber topped with crispy tempura battered onions and sesame seeds on a bed of amazingly prepared spaghetti squash.

"You're the one for me Fatty?".

I'll tell you to your fat face if I could.

I'm sure you'd be in for a treat if you did. It's really laughable how your feeble mind latches onto one attack and sprays it all over the board like diarrhea. I can't wait until you give up and stop posting here. Get it through your thick skull that you are not wanted here. Nobody likes you. Everyone laughs at you. ta ta.

I'm sure you'd be in for a treat if you did. It's really laughable how your feeble mind latches onto one attack and sprays it all over the board like diarrhea. I can't wait until you give up and stop posting here. Get it through your thick skull that you are not wanted here. Nobody likes you. Everyone laughs at you. ta ta.

Keep dreaming and eating.

alrightie then :rolleyes: now on to my breakfast, its a bunch of "shao kao"
1.jpg

protein does help with hangovers* :squiffy:
since I did just get home :eek:, OK, now to sleep until like 2 in the afternoon :o

*=drinking binge been on lately is officially over :straightface:

alrightie then :rolleyes: now on to my breakfast, its a bunch of "shao kao"
1.jpg

protein does help with hangovers* :squiffy:
since I did just get home :eek:, OK, now to sleep until like 2 in the afternoon :o

*=drinking binge been on lately is officially over :straightface:

Do you guys have 'siestas' there?

Tags
*francis baaaaacon dairy death 2 infidel dessert fat pigs fatfuckheaven food fruit future h'ween leftovers great thread kiwi-ownage meat meataint_murder nom nom nom time 4da season vegan vegetables vegetarian
Back
Top Bottom