what are you eating right now

I splurged and spent $7 on Amish butter at Albertsons. It's so delicious, and not from a factory farm. THough I realize the fate of the cow will eventually be slaughter for food, I know the Amish respect their animals as they do God, so the gal who made this likely wasn't hating life hooked to a robot.

11081303_10205773218677312_6061002550524968500_n.jpg

Looks yummy.

It's a lump of butter, how yummy can it be

There's a huge difference between the crap in stores and then there's the butter that you get from small farms or people who actually care what they're providing to their customers. When we ate butter, we would drive 30 minutes to a local farm just to get it because it was beyond better than anything we ever got in chain stores. Big. Big difference.

There's a huge difference between the crap in stores and then there's the butter that you get from small farms or people who actually care what they're providing to their customers. When we ate butter, we would drive 30 minutes to a local farm just to get it because it was beyond better than anything we ever got in chain stores. Big. Big difference.

Huge difference. People need to know they're eating crap.

- - - Updated - - -

There is butter. Then there is everything else. Real butter is sinfully glorious. Kudos for it being more ethically sourced. I bet it tastes better too.

You wouldn't think something as simple as butter would taste so drastically different. I look forward to it on toast plain.

- - - Updated - - -

GO VEGAN ! my friends :)

image_zpszxgtbwdd.jpeg

Yeah, so I eat duck once a week, but 4 days a week no animal flesh, fish on Friday:straightface:
And this feast? Not just me, my 2 besties(Wales & China) are sharing it with me, brang their own booze, thk god:cool:

Last edited:
Two waffles and two Morning Star vegetarian sausage patties (which are actually a lot better than I expected!)

Tags
*francis baaaaacon dairy death 2 infidel dessert fat pigs fatfuckheaven food fruit future h'ween leftovers great thread kiwi-ownage meat meataint_murder nom nom nom time 4da season vegan vegetables vegetarian
Back
Top Bottom