what are you eating right now

Today is that day that vegetarians across the nation unite and eat their weight in homemade potato salad since nothing else on the buffet is safe. :yum: I took a container to go. Wish it had more mustard in it though it's pretty darn good.

10152536_796868740334139_4549615857432097688_n.jpg

leftover field roast meatloaf. so many vegan meat subs taste like (i'd imagine) a dirty ashtray, but the field roast products are not just tolerable, they're delicious.

fieldroast.com

I am about to do an experiment, maybe not the best idea all hungover :squiffy:
but here goes, I am going to try and make a baked omelet
step 1 is to fry up some chopped garlic
step 2 whisk 3 or 4 eggs, depending on their size, add the small amount of milk I have while doing this
step 3... put in the shredded cheese I have, chopped onion, fried garlic, some salt and some pepper
step 7 into my baking dish it all goes
step 8 put in my pre-heated oven @ 200°C for say 20 minutes?
I will check it routinely after 10 minutes, OK, here goes :guitar:

I know what I'm having for lunch. (Except with sofritas instead of chicken.)

Last edited by a moderator:
I am about to do an experiment, maybe not the best idea all hungover :squiffy:
but here goes, I am going to try and make a baked omelet
step 1 is to fry up some chopped garlic
step 2 whisk 3 or 4 eggs, depending on their size, add the small amount of milk I have while doing this
step 3... put in the shredded cheese I have, chopped onion, fried garlic, some salt and some pepper
step 7 into my baking dish it all goes
step 8 put in my pre-heated oven @ 200°C for say 20 minutes?
I will check it routinely after 10 minutes, OK, here goes :guitar:
And how did it turn out Robby?

For any vegetarians not on a diet living a microwave lifestyle, these are delicious. I just tried the Pesto bowl yesterday and thinking about going to get some more. The Evol Truffle mac & cheese is delicous too but it makes the whole house smell like feet. But it doesn't taste like feet. Both are Target items too. :cool:

amys-pesto-tortellini-bowl.jpg

EVOL_Classics_TruffleParmesanMacCheese.jpg

Re: pretty sure vegans can have this too, though dealing with a hangover sans animal flesh, yikes...

Smiths Tour Rider from 1986. How in the hell do you make a tuna sandwich without mayo? :squiffy: Is there a special English way?

e36mbw

Re: pretty sure vegans can have this too, though dealing with a hangover sans animal flesh, yikes...

I never liked smoky bacon crisps, but I'm starting to favour their flavour more as each year passes :p

100g salted cashew nuts with a glass of chardonnay.

Tags
*francis baaaaacon dairy death 2 infidel dessert fat pigs fatfuckheaven food fruit future h'ween leftovers great thread kiwi-ownage meat meataint_murder nom nom nom time 4da season vegan vegetables vegetarian
Back
Top Bottom