what are you eating right now

Re: these ones re-heat in the microwave surprisingly well

I just finished off two slices of half-stale (like, only one half of the bread was stale... weird) whole wheat bread I didn't finish prior to my pre-dawn walk.

EDIT: Damn, Robby eats good... I'm jealous.

Damn, Robby eats good... I'm jealous.
I do :) though I did actually come to China thinking I might lose a lot of weight :rolleyes:
no such luck, though I am losing some, but only because I am more active, I eat now more than I ever did
the food here is just so varied and delicious, the dumplings above are a good example, I had four different kinds
all fantastic, aww, China :horny: :p

French toast
Scrambled eggs
Strawberries
Rice Krispies
Orange juice

All of it agony to swallow. :tears: The nurse said it'll hurt for two weeks. Commence journey to super model proportion physique.

French toast
All of it agony to swallow. :tears: The nurse said it'll hurt for two weeks. Commence journey to super model proportion physique.

What happened? Did you get your tonsils removed?

I just finished off two slices of half-stale (like, only one half of the bread was stale... weird) whole wheat bread I didn't finish prior to my pre-dawn walk.

EDIT: Damn, Robby eats good... I'm jealous.
'Pre-Dawn walk'?
There's a pre-dawn now?

You are what you eat.

pretzels-peanut_300.jpg

What I'm eating: A really pathetic attempt at low-sodium vegan stir-fry with too many spices and white rice on the side. It's not so bad, but it'd be better with a wider selection of fresh veggies and........ some salt!

I haven't got the patience or the appliances to puree peanuts and carrots into creamy sauces and drizzle them over nut-encrusted fried tofu or anything like that. All I have is onions and a freezer full of frozen broccoli and sugar snap peas.

My life is just... such a struggle...

What I'm eating: A really pathetic attempt at low-sodium vegan stir-fry with too many spices and white rice on the side. It's not so bad, but it'd be better with a wider selection of fresh veggies and........ some salt!

I haven't got the patience or the appliances to puree peanuts and carrots into creamy sauces and drizzle them over nut-encrusted fried tofu or anything like that. All I have is onions and a freezer full of frozen broccoli and sugar snap peas.

My life is just... such a struggle...

The struggle is alive and well, my friend. My dindin was an organic dark chocolate macaroon granola bar.

Soon, I'm gonna try an idea I came up with for spaghetti squash curry. I'll roast the squash with sesame seed oil and toss it in a a peanut-y curry sauce with some other crap thrown in... Peas and carrots, probably. And maybe some fresh garlic. I'll let you know how bland and disappointing it turns out to be once I've tasted it!

I've been drinking nothing but raw juice (mostly green—kale, spinach, celery, cucumber, apple and ginger) during the day with cashew milk for dinner for the past 5 days, but tonight I had a chewable meal! Kale and escarole sauteed in coconut oil with garlic and cherry tomatoes. It was very exciting! It's amazing how intensely flavored everything is when you've been juicing for days on end.

I'm not a man

home made rabbit tacos
every once and a while I break down and get some rabbit to eat
not the same as the wild rabbits that my dog friends Gravy or Samson would hunt for with me
with them often making the kill and being so excited when I would skin the rabbit and give them part of it raw then part cooked
sorry, I can never ever see the slightest thing wrong with the purity and connection between myself and one of my dog friends hunting prey together then eating it
to some I suppose that makes me not a man :rolleyes:
anyways, just thinking of Samson a bit since found out he passed a while ago :(
14 years old, suppose that was a good run for wiley, smart, fierce, lovable beast of a dog, I miss him
so I eat these rabbit tacos in his honor as much as anything else :guitar:

Re: I'm not a man

I just ate a big plate of curried vegetables (garlic, onions, squash, some peas and carrots) with rice, and then a whole avocado on two pieces of whole wheat toast, because I am a fat bitch.

I've recently developed an addiction to avocados on toast, and I couldn't even wait until one of the two bought today was ripe, so it wasn't as good as it could've been... :[ I like them to be really soft and creamy so I can mash them on the toast. Shit is divine.

Re: I'm not a man

I've recently developed an addiction to avocados on toast, and I couldn't even wait until one of the two bought today was ripe, so it wasn't as good as it could've been... :[ I like them to be really soft and creamy so I can mash them on the toast. Shit is divine.

Ugh, YES. Try this: Pumpernickel bread, toasted, with mashed avocado, thinly-sliced radishes, and a sprinkle of sea salt. Mash a little sriracha into the avocado if you really love life.

Tags
*francis baaaaacon dairy death 2 infidel dessert fat pigs fatfuckheaven food fruit future h'ween leftovers great thread kiwi-ownage meat meataint_murder nom nom nom time 4da season vegan vegetables vegetarian
Back
Top Bottom