what are you eating right now

Re: I'm not a man

What the heck are those? Someone else mentioned them. :confused:

They are fruit flavoured pastilles, although non-alcoholic, despite the name. It is thought they were called wine gums because of the temperance movement in the 19th century. I was going to say they are a bit like jelly, but thats jam there isn't..? Jello!

I always buy one pack at at a time because if I buy three, four, five, six packs I'd eat them all. They are very moreish - like heroin.

I don't think there is a limit at which they become poisonous like, for instance, bananas.

They are fruit flavoured pastilles, although non-alcoholic, despite the name. It is thought they were called wine gums because of the temperance movement in the 19th century. I was going to say they are a bit like jelly, but thats jam there isn't..? Jello!

I always buy one pack at at a time because if I buy three, four, five, six packs I'd eat them all. They are very moreish - like heroin.

I don't think there is a limit at which they become poisonous like, for instance, bananas.

Not gonna lie, I had visions of artisanal gummi bears. Haribojalais ftw.

You're clearly not an anglophile.

Please tear the sticking plaster off slowly. I'm sensitive.

In other news I read today the OC Fair has Deep Fried Doritos which sounds amazing.

was so exhausted after work went right to bed and skipped dinner, big mistake :straightface:
woke up hungry a while ago, now I am up eating some
fff_zps7f049ffc.jpg

tofu, greens and garlic sauce :guitar:

Re: the breakfast of champions or those with no time

Why does that little wasabi dollop look so sad? :[

I eating an avocado and pimento cheese sandwich. One half of a ripe hass avocado with Pawley's Island "palmetto" cheese spread on sum toasted Nature's Own whole wheat bread... Shiss guud.

Why does that little wasabi dollop look so sad? :[
because its Chinese "wasabi" which is rumored to only be made of chemicals :eek:
all I know is the stuff you get with sushi here is hella strong :cool:
as for me, finishing off some
mp1-veg_zpse9b5c847.jpg

from
mikes.jpg

this place, its one of the finds of mine here that makes this place endurable :straightface:
oh yeah, and one of the few benefits of my new place :rolleyes: is that I live almost right above it :eek:
we'll see if I think thats such a good thing when I start to put weight back on :cool:

FYI - The NY Strips are on sale @ Bristol Farms!
v77gg2.jpg

Soy Chorizo & Lentils. I wish I had picked up a cucumber, sliced cold cucumber slices would be perfect with this. Or a super fatty flour tortilla going in the other direction.

I'm "eating" beet juice, but I'm having intense fantasies about french fries. I ate fair food over the weekend, and now I'm craving all the fried things.

Current addiction:

IMG_5061-1024x941.jpg

Grilled Chicken Soft Shell Tacos
- Lined with a strip of bacon
- Mango- avocado- red onion lime juice salsa
- diced tomato
- Spicy ranch (Sriracha mixed with regular ranch dressing)

Yes I took a pic, but for some... the sight of bacon might be too much for them to handle.

Last edited:
Some miles outside Prague eating potato soup, containing very little potato, and a side dish of what appears to be cabbage in a sugar solution. Every bit as delicious as it sounds. :-/

Tags
*francis baaaaacon dairy death 2 infidel dessert fat pigs fatfuckheaven food fruit future h'ween leftovers great thread kiwi-ownage meat meataint_murder nom nom nom time 4da season vegan vegetables vegetarian
Back
Top Bottom