im havin a sardine sanwhich
with swiss cheese
on
white bread
:eek:
sardinesandwich_275_275.jpg

yes, i need to buy lettuce too
:o

I want to eat something, but I'm not sure what I want. Is there any food that cures headaches? Hmm.. more fish shaped cheese.

I want to eat something, but I'm not sure what I want. Is there any food that cures headaches? Hmm.. more fish shaped cheese.

Slowly sip a lot of water. That usually does away with headaches. And eat some lighter food, nothing too spicy or creamy and not too much of it.

I don't like water though. I just drank sugary juice which is the last thing I needed. I feel like I'm going to pass out.

I don't like water though. I just drank sugary juice which is the last thing I needed. I feel like I'm going to pass out.

How come you don't like water? I don't "like" it either in terms of drinking it casually, but it will help it you just try. Stay away from anything too sugary or rich and lie down for a little while. Then get up after a few minutes, keep a little bit active but doing calm relaxing mild things.

Take some tylenol and lie down for a spell. Always does it for me.

I'm from Oak Harbor, OH by the way, i know you asked me the other day Gigi. Can't remember if I already posted that or not:p .

I'm eating jelly beans and they are very good.

How come you don't like water? I don't "like" it either in terms of drinking it casually, but it will help it you just try. Stay away from anything too sugary or rich and lie down for a little while. Then get up after a few minutes, keep a little bit active but doing calm relaxing mild things.

I've never liked it. I never drank it as a child. Until two years ago I couldn't take one sip of it without gagging. If I lie down, I'll fall asleep. I have to stay up to watch the Miss America pageant. It's the highlight of my week. I'm drinking water right now.

Take some tylenol and lie down for a spell. Always does it for me.

I'm from Oak Harbor, OH by the way, i know you asked me the other day Gigi. Can't remember if I already posted that or not:p .

I'm eating jelly beans and they are very good.

Have you ever had the Harry Potter jelly beans? Those are vile.

I've taken 4 Advils (they say you can't get addicted to it, but I'm mentally addicted. I take at least 4 every day because I think I need to. My stomach will start bleeding soon.)
I'm from Akron, which is why I asked. I don't think I've ever been to Oak Harbor.

Tags
*francis baaaaacon dairy death 2 infidel dessert fat pigs fatfuckheaven food fruit future h'ween leftovers great thread kiwi-ownage meat meataint_murder nom nom nom time 4da season vegan vegetables vegetarian
Back
Top Bottom