what are you eating right now

Super tasty spanish style quinoa I made for dinner.

10157376_10151969559847547_1786670434_n.jpg

I can't tell if that is a close-up of Realitybites' wrinkly skin or something that is growing on Playcat's nether region. :confused:

an early breakfast
3 eggs over easy, potatoes O'Robby and toast with some of
marmite_2321702b.jpg

this stuff, usually frightfully expensive here, but I got mine on the cheap
during the meal I will put a wash on, and after it hang my clothes up on the wire
and go out for the day, some people here should try that sometimes too I think
this place really is toxic in all but the smallest doses :crazy: anyways, I'm off now, bye :)

Sweetcorn in oyster sauce.

Maybe you would know what Kum Bo is Robby? Not sure if it's a traditional oriental dish!

Sweetcorn in oyster sauce.

Maybe you would know what Kum Bo is Robby? Not sure if it's a traditional oriental dish!
yeah, sorry Davie, have not heard of it :confused: at least since being here in China :o
then again, everything is said here with a heavy Sichuan accent, which is about as far from "standard" Mandarin without being considered a different language :straightface:
anyways, as for me, keeping it light today:
MV4663.JPG

tofu, mushrooms, rice with a brown garlic sauce all prepared by me :)

ps: love the "oyster sauce" use it on a lot of things :thumb:

trader-joes-pita-bite-crakers.jpg

These crackers are so delicious. I'm eating them with hummus. Because I hope that I am hummusexual, I will now retire to my bedroom to watch tv and then later if I play my cards right I might touch my garbanzo bean. Hey-ohhhhhhhhhh.

I am sooooooo tired, I feel like I have mono or something, I can't wake up today. :squiffy:

Tags
*francis baaaaacon dairy death 2 infidel dessert fat pigs fatfuckheaven food fruit future h'ween leftovers great thread kiwi-ownage meat meataint_murder nom nom nom time 4da season vegan vegetables vegetarian
Back
Top Bottom