Morrissey smiling ?, as Manchester United win the league again

U

urban

Roy Keane, captain of Manchester United lifted the trophy after United secured the championship by beating Tottenham 2-1 at Old Trafford. I guess it made Morrissey smile to see Keane lift it after the "roy's keen" song and Man United is one of his many passions. This was the 12th time that Man United won the championship and the 5th in 7 years.

spurs-h32.jpg

> Roy Keane, captain of Manchester United lifted the trophy after¿ United secured the championship by beating Tottenham 2-1 at Old¿ Trafford. I guess it made Morrissey smile to see Keane lift it¿ after the "roy's keen" song and Man United is one of¿ his many passions. This was the 12th time that Man United won¿ the championship and the 5th in 7 years.

Well, they are a great team. The victory was well deserved. (Besides, who can beat a team that's owned by the gut that owns the FOX network?)

> Well, they are a great team. The victory was well deserved.¿ (Besides, who can beat a team that's owned by the gut that owns¿ the FOX network?)

Rupert Murdoch does not own Man U, his bid was rejected.

Manchester United FC

> Rupert Murdoch does not own Man U, his bid was rejected.

Oh! Well, then Man U is legit. I thought Murdoch was paying off other teams to let Man U win all along. Now I really dig Man U!!!

Well he does live in L.A these days, so he's certainly met the criteria to be a Man Utd fan....

> Roy Keane, captain of Manchester United lifted the trophy after¿ United secured the championship by beating Tottenham 2-1 at Old¿ Trafford. I guess it made Morrissey smile to see Keane lift it¿ after the "roy's keen" song and Man United is one of¿ his many passions. This was the 12th time that Man United won¿ the championship and the 5th in 7 years.
Pity he then went out to a nighclub and assaulted that woman,hmmm?
Perhaps he's the secret inspiration behind black eyed susan?

Back
Top Bottom