Just read a private message

CharethCutestory

Got a private message from someone called Your worst nightmare. The message read -

Funny how you haven't been posting here much lately.

Wonder why?

Watch your step.

No idea who this is, just logged on for the first time in a while, tried to reply but the system wouldn't let me, the reason I haven't posted is that I've grown bored of having dull conversations with people that are too closed minded to take in any idea which doesn't perfectly align with their own misguided view of the world. There's only so many times that you can explain why someone is wrong and listen to their sixth form, misinformed nonsense, so I've kept away. Hope said Sixth former are happy, that's all that matters really.

Night.

Got a private message from someone called Your worst nightmare. The message read -

Funny how you haven't been posting here much lately.

Wonder why?

Watch your step.

No idea who this is, just logged on for the first time in a while, tried to reply but the system wouldn't let me, the reason I haven't posted is that I've grown bored of having dull conversations with people that are too closed minded to take in any idea which doesn't perfectly align with their own misguided view of the world. There's only so many times that you can explain why someone is wrong and listen to their sixth form, misinformed nonsense, so I've kept away. Hope said Sixth former are happy, that's all that matters really.

Night.

I think it is John Rambo...he said "I'm your worst nightmare" in Rambo III...

Congratulations.
After an extensive survey, it has now been established beyond any doubt, that you are the most boring, useless piece of shit on the site.
Have a nice day f***tard.

I'll let Morrissey express my exact sentiments to the ever so ballsy and knowledgeable mongoloid poster after only 5 replies...

f*** YOU
19611550_l.jpg

Yeah I got some weird private message off someone I'd never heard of, banging on about trolls (yawn)
And when I tried to reply, it wouldn't let me

So I deleted it and got on with my day ;) :D

"To prove to you that this information is genuine, I have sent it as a private message rather than post it in the main forum.

The user 'Scottish Lass' is a troll. The photo she posted is bogus. She also goes under the names 'CharethCuteStory' and 'The Crime 0f The Century' (imposter).

Just thought you may want to know."

I got this from someone called 'THE INFORMANT' load of crap if you ask me, I wouldn't worry about it.

Jaaaaaaaa THE INFORMANT I think that was the one I got, too

THE INFORMANT was one of the disguises a well-known serial troll used.
The mods knew his identity and banned him immediately.

the reason I haven't posted is that I've grown bored of having dull conversations with people that are too closed minded to take in any idea which doesn't perfectly align with their own misguided view of the world.

and then you add...

There's only so many times that you can explain why someone is wrong and listen to their sixth form, misinformed nonsense, so I've kept away.

so you start of by saying you can't stand close minded individuals who can't take in new ideas, and then you go on making a close minded statement by stating their statements are 'wrong', and talking 'nonsense'.

so basically you are the close minded individual bored with himself?

Yeah I got some weird private message off someone I'd never heard of, banging on about trolls (yawn)
And when I tried to reply, it wouldn't let me

So I deleted it and got on with my day ;) :D

i got it too & deleted it,

come back CharethCutestory!

This troll fiasco is getting incredibly tedious, do these morons have nothing better to do with their miserable lives? Chareth grow a backbone will you for a second. You should go into a discussion with someone or a group of people wanting to change their opinion to one that suits you. If you try to do that then the other people will simply dig their heels into the ground and dismiss your opinions as being wrong.

This troll fiasco is getting incredibly tedious, do these morons have nothing better to do with their miserable lives? Chareth grow a backbone will you for a second. You should go into a discussion with someone or a group of people wanting to change their opinion to one that suits you. If you try to do that then the other people will simply dig their heels into the ground and dismiss your opinions as being wrong.

Jesus

Back
Top Bottom