You'll Never Guess Who Morrissey Is Having An Affair With...

I

I Smoke Crack

Poo. Doh. Dittle. Lick. Lick. Licky.
Sick. Sick. Sicky.
Moz

Blow up Papa Smurf. Watch his blue body parts fall on the ground.

Green slime comes out of your ears.

You are dead but you can still read.

I am having an affair with Morrissey. A little known fact: he eats cottage cheese with everything.

Moz has blown up Papa Smurf. Michael Stipe has impregnated Scooby Doo.

Hair is overrated. Grow out your armpit hair and live.

Re: You'll Never Guess Who Morrissey Is.

You won't guess my identity or the process by which I became who I am today. I'm Moz 11247. One of many Mozzies that come from the planet Stephen. I came to your Earth under one objective -- to be completed with absolute precision -- to discover and utilize intimate sexual relations with Michael Stipe. "Found Found Found" is a call encoded with the message to the Mozzies: "Go home. There's somebody here who wants to be with me ALL THE TIME."
Not until the knowledge that Stipe was, actually, a citizen of the planet Fraggle Rock, that the possibility of a "star war" was in attention; at this juncture George Lucas, member of the Interstellar Elvis Foundation of Allied Force, was forced to bring back Obi-Wan Kenobi to the big screen. Kenobi, the "secret name" for Comrade Ewan MacGregor/Alec Guiness (one and the same), first cousin of Michael Stipe, rejected the notion at first. He believed Moz's influence for seducing over the notoriously obstinate Johnny Marr (earthling) fanatics displayed far too much widespread success, thus "wide to receive" became the theme song for the "Dennis Menace", a name chosen in tribute to the once child star of "Little Man, What now?" Dennis Menace, third marriage of Elizabeth Taylor, second "dalliance in the grove" of Rock Hudson (citizen of planet Johnwayne).
To be continued in Episode VIII "The Starship Van Dien"

Re: ?

> wow what was that all about?

apparently someone is or was having trouble getting or being a packet of peanuts. we all have days like that i suppose. (i prefer cashews)

Back
Top Bottom