Youngest Moz fans' pics

kenny

This may become nauseating in the long run, but should be fun :)

Here goes the first one - my six-month old daughter.

attachment.php

Kayley, aged 5, Every gig I go to she begs me to come, but for obvious reasons she is too small, her favorite song is "First of the Gang To Die"

The necklace was apparently a gift from one of Morrissey's friends. He liked it
cos the 1OZ motif reminded him of MOZ.
I had mine made by a goldsmith, whom I had briefed with the help of the Vauxhall & I cd back cover.

The necklace was apparently a gift from one of Morrissey's friends. He liked it
cos the 1OZ motif reminded him of MOZ.
I had mine made by a goldsmith, whom I had briefed with the help of the Vauxhall & I cd back cover.

thanks! Thats interesting! i need to get me one.

i don't like it when parents force their interests on their children..

..i was like a little monkey regurgitating mark twain when i was a kid...
..just because of parents love of literature!

oh my!

i guess morrissey isn't bad if you INSIST on having children. much better than letting them, god forbid, develop their own interest in music. and i mean that in the most sincere way. children should not be allowed to pick their own music. ever. it's too risky.

lol... is it really so strange?
so this is my Spawn... she is simply in love with Moz... she'll cry if we dont put anything Moz on in the car. Yesterday, we were watching The Smiths Complete Picture... and she said, "Morrisseys cute with glasses" ! how much do you love that?
933196209090alb9pl.jpg
674985139090alb5iq.jpg

564429619090alb8ko.jpg
989611597090alb6jq.jpg

lol... is it really so strange?
so this is my Spawn... she is simply in love with Moz... she'll cry if we dont put anything Moz on in the car. Yesterday, we were watching The Smiths Complete Picture... and she said, "Morrisseys cute with glasses" ! how much do you love that?

564429619090alb8ko.jpg

such a cutie !!!:)

we got to start em young!

although i fear that this Moz obsession will be short lived with the kid... usually whatever you pipe into your kids when theyre young they grow to dispise it later on in life... (hopefully not the case with my girl) kids get all these bright ideas about music from school and friends and whatnot... i have a son... who is now 11 and he used to like Moz when he was very little... now he's all into that hip hop/rap nonsense! i try not let him listen to that stuff... but the more you say no... the more they want it. so hopefully i can shove some indie/roq music into his mind before it rotts away with that other nonsense!

wish me luck~!

Great thread. Cant wait to convince my missus that we should have kids. Names are already picked out
Liam Steven
Noel Ventura

Oh... My almost 9-y-o daughter kind of makes fun of me because I'm so expressive about my feelings for Morrissey when I talk to her... And not few times she's become jealous and tries to manipulate me, ranting and asking me if I love him more than I love her... Which is of course something absolutely different and false. But she does acknowledge that he's handsome for example in the IBEH video, although she thinks he's a little old to like him, hahahaha...

Back
Top Bottom