Does anyone share my frustration???

M

moz4life

I have been an avid Moz fan for about eleven years now. I still remember the first time I picked up my brother's copy of Viva Hate and put it in the cassette player...and so began my obsession. I have been fortunate enough to see Morrissey perform several times. I saw the now legendary Morrissey Live in Dallas show, caught him once in San Antonio and lastly at the Coachella festival in Indio. I have kept up with all of the recordings that are released and then some, which most Morissey fans so often do. Basically, what I am trying to elude to is that I consider myself to be a loyal follower. So, it is extremely frustrating to me when fans are made to wait so long for another recording from their favorite artist! I know, I know, there's noone biting to sign Morrissey to their label. Come on!! How are we expected to believe this?? I find it hard to believe that this is a valid reason to not release any material. I am sure that there are ways around this. I find it hard to believe that in this day and age there aren't ways around this so-called problem. Maybe I'm just venting my frustration. I check with Morrissey-Solo every so often with the hope that one day I will see worthy news of a forthcoming album. Until then I guess i'm doomed to read about how Morrissey was mentioned in some obscure article, or how there was a reference to The Smiths on some television show in Englad. Even through all of my frustration, I remain a fan. I know that true talent is hard to come by, especially now-a-days..... *sigh*

Thanks for reading......

Back
Top Bottom