Since when are Morrissey's musicians forced to wear the same clothes on stage?

moz'art girl

oh la la
Am I wrong, or is it only since the 2006 tour?
What do you think about it?
As to me, I find it amusing, but in the same time, annoying for the guys who don't seem to have the choice, who look like one another, may sometimes seem ridiculous, and here only to make the constrast with Morrissey. :o Isn't that a lack of respect from Morrissey?:rolleyes:
So, that was maybe a funny idea, but that would be great to let the musicians have their personnalities on stage, which goes through the clothes too.:p
If that was only for that tour, that is Ok. But more would be too much...:cool:

I think it began in 2004 when the band were made to wear kilts.

I have a very good idea.:D
To have a revenge , his musicians should choose Morrissey's outfits for the next tour...That could be totally fascinating...:eek:
I would choose something completely ridiculous for him! A red skirt, for example!:rolleyes:

I'm sure they get over it :)
I think it is better that they have the same outfits, or it'd just look messy, gary all decked out in bkier gear and jesse in a suit it would detract from the whole thing and also seem like they couldn't be bothered..

unless of course they turned up in their own pyjamas.. :D

The positive thing is that they don't have to think about what they will have to wear...:);

The positive thing is that they don't have to think about what they will have to wear...:);
:D

In truth, the band are effectively employed by Morrissey so he probably has the las word on stage attire. I saw them wear kilts at Edinburgh in '04, they didn't seem to fussed. For the majority of the YATQ tour didn't they wear various suits?

I think the identical suits for this term stem from Moz's current fetish for 70's Eurovision

:D

In truth, the band are effectively employed by Morrissey so he probably has the las word on stage attire. I saw them wear kilts at Edinburgh in '04, they didn't seem to fussed. For the majority of the YATQ tour didn't they wear various suits?

I think the identical suits for this term stem from Moz's current fetish for 70's Eurovision

So they are not timid, ah ah ah! I would not have been disappointed to see that...:rolleyes:
You are probably right for the Eurovision. Boz and the guys were not too lucky on that tour, that will probably change for the next one. We will see what happens to those poor victims...:p

To discover they are forced to do anything has came as a bit of a shock to me. How did you find that out? The lads hid that well.

PS Do you know if they were forced to were the kilts incorrectly, or just that nobody showed them how to wear them?

Since I saw Boz in his beautiful tee-shirt. (with the little rabbit)
as to your Ps: of course, they were forced to wear them incorrectly!

I'm sure they get over it :)
I think it is better that they have the same outfits, or it'd just look messy, gary all decked out in bkier gear and jesse in a suit it would detract from the whole thing and also seem like they couldn't be bothered..

unless of course they turned up in their own pyjamas.. :D

Oh, jim jams! Jesse Tobias in something silky, Mikey Farrell in classic Marks and Sparks stripes (well, look at the man - he was made for them!), Matt Wotsit in crisp summer shorties (cos a drummer has to stay cool) Gary Day in novelty 'prison arrows' design, and Boz in jersey Spiderman ones. Morrissey can wear an adult babygro under his paisley dressing gown and whip his dressing-gown cord around a bit. Sorted! :D

If ever there was proof of the redundancy of Morrissey's band in recent years it's the fact that he dresses them. That and the rubbish tunes of course.

He's not the first to dress the band. Robert Smith went through a stage of wanting the Cure to wear the same clothes on stage - the crumpled grey suit. I guess it provides a visual sense of uniformity.

He's not the first to dress the band. Robert Smith went through a stage of wanting the Cure to wear the same clothes on stage - the crumpled grey suit. I guess it provides a visual sense of uniformity.

Dressing a goth band in all black (or grey) makes sense.

I even remember seeing a picture back in '04 when Morrissey (dressed in a priest outfit) had the band dress like nuns!

Is that a joke or a serious question re: playboys?

PLAY.....

BOY.

Back
Top Bottom