Name that tune

J

Joel

Ok, this is not a Morrissey-related question, but since we all love Morrissey, and I like this mystery song, maybe other people also like this song...that didn't make any sense, did it? Well, anyhow, can anyone tell me what song this is and/or who sings it. Also, is their an MP3 site that has this song? I mentioned in an earlier post that I have a new PC at work w/ a soudcard, so I'm trying to find good sites to download music. Anyways, here's what little I remember of the song:

"Maybe I'm a Romeo in black jeans,
Maybe i'm just (something something something)
Maybe I'm just looking for someone to dance with."

Yes, that's all I remember. I think it came out in the early 90's. Can anyone help???

Thanks!

"I can name that tune in one."

> anyhow, can anyone tell me what song this is and/or who sings¿ it.

It's a song by Michael Penn (yes, his brother)called "No Myth."

Also, is their an MP3 site that has this song?

Sorry, don't know the answer to that.

Re: "I can name that tune in one."

> It's a song by Michael Penn (yes, his brother)called "No¿ Myth."

That is probably the only few good songs Michael made. While Sean beats up tabloid photographers, Michael probably fights music critics. Nowadays, he needs to defend his music more than ever; it's bunk.

Re: ever heard of taking your own advice???

....or sod off, you rude little boy.

Idiocy begins at home

Say, aren't you the one who was wondering why they can't get any dates? I find this sort of stuff really sexy, myself.

Don't click here

There is a light that never goes out/there is an ERIK that is never invited to come along

> Say, aren't you the one who was wondering why they can't get any¿ dates? I find this sort of stuff really sexy, myself.

Don't flatter him, Suze! (I'm sure he took that last line seriously.)

Back
Top Bottom