Misheard Smiths/Morrissey lyrics

duchess_of_fork

Post your own!
I'll start this thread with...

"So phone me phone phone me"

i heard

"So f*** me, f*** me, phone me!"

I don't know what I was thinking at the time....
maybe it was intentional to sound sort of like what I heard?
Dunno
Post your own!

I thought that was "so funny, funny, funny"! :eek:

I think everyone thinks this, but I heard "I went to London and died". While I was at uni in London, dying inside. It was L-O-V-E.

Oh, and I thought it was "if it's not love, then it's the bond, the bond...that will bring us together"

HMMM can't think of any more off the top of my head...

Hi when i first heard Cem Gates.. I thought it was Keith and Yates where on your side...

What a knob I felt when I realised it wasn't I was only 13 when I heard it tho...so I can be forgiven still a knob tho

I can't believe you sometimes, Duchess of Fork

Everybody knows that if anybody ever says anything that slightly resembles anything that anybody else has ever said, water will go the wrong way round plugholes, blood will weep from the walls and the four horsemen will be nigh

always hear 'cheap tray' as cheap train'
:rolleyes:

Well Iwas reading the Johnny Rogan book on the bog about Morrissey albums (no I did not purchase it...Shoplifters etc:rolleyes:

and I Know Very Well How I Got My Name features the line SOUTHERN ways. (according to Mr Rogan) I always thought it was SOLEMN.

I always A Rush And A Push was f*** me too! So please do Mary

I first heard...

"And the hills are alive with celibate cries"

as...

And the hills are alive with celibate wives :o hehe

Until you've seen the dawn rise
Behind the home for the brides.

I conjured up an image of a home for jilted brides all still wearing their wedding gear and slowly turning barmy. I was almost disappointed when I found out it was the home for the blind.

I know it's been posted in a similar thread way back, but I'm still tickled by:

"....and you did your best, Boz. As I live and breathe, you have killed me...."

"sweetness, sweetness i was only joking when I said I'd like to smash a meat hook in your head!' LOL!!! it is of course 'Sweetness, sweetness I was only joking when I said I'd like to smash every tooth in your head'

The "I'd like to mash a beetroot in your hair" misheard lyric from the other thread re-posted here by Chartres was the funniest thing I have ever heard!!! :D :D MASH a BEETROOT for God's sake, tis excellent! God, if only Morrissey really had sang that when performing 'Bigmouth..' live. If I ever get to meet him, I'm gonna tell him about it :p

and I Know Very Well How I Got My Name features the line SOUTHERN ways. (according to Mr Rogan) I always thought it was SOLEMN.

The plot thickens. My mate said SULLEN last night. I'm inclined to agree...

So is it sullen, Southern or solemn??? Thanks very much in advance.

Back
Top Bottom