Manchester G-Mex, fri 22nd. Some Pics..

Thanks. Cool pictures :cool:

Thank you Rank, they're great photos.

Harry

Wonderful pictures, thanks for sharing them:D

Oh lucky you, you're in the same picture with Gary... I'm jealous:p

Great pictures dearie!

I don't know if you remember 2 nutty mummies who were standing next to you at the barrier at Wembley, to your left, well I was one of them, the blonde one! And the brunette with the glasses and the short hair was my good pal Alma Really Matters!

Thanks for sharing your yummy pictures!

xxx

Great pictures dearie!

I don't know if you remember 2 nutty mummies who were standing next to you at the barrier at Wembley, to your left, well I was one of them, the blonde one! And the brunette with the glasses and the short hair was my good pal Alma Really Matters!

Thanks for sharing your yummy pictures!

xxx

How can I forget
:D :D
that also was a great show

Brilliant photo's from a fantastic night... I shall never forget it especially after being 'not too well' after having a veggie burger!! It seemed to take forever to get back to Leeds...but it was sure worth it !

Very nice!! Wish i could have been there. ;)

....sob....it brings back memories from such a long time ago. Cheers very much:)

Awesome thanks, I took 104 pictures and i will EVENTUALLY upload them... just busy right now. Really miss that night ever so much. Even standing outside in the cold was amazingly fun, what with all the awesome people I met.
I'm just upset that no-one's got a bootleg/video of that night so far, I tried but my attempts were dismal- Got a video of Moz taking his shirt off, but the sound is crap and you can hear me shouting more so than you can hear him :S. If anyone has ANYTHING please let us know :o
Whenever I hear Dissappointed or Ganglord (Probably my two favourites from that night) I just have a massive urge to shout along. Gives me chills. Or is that just weird?
Edit: Hey Pam- will email you back soon promise.

Great pics, don't know how you manged them in that scrum up the front!

rank-dsgn is one of the enthusiastic fans who always start queuing very early in the morning.
You can join us next time.:)

thanks so much, the pics are great.. i miss him sooo much, i am getting withdrawal symptoms! i too want to jump up and down when certain songs come on..

Ive been on E-BAY recently and someone was selling a DVD of both nights , not sure what the quality is like though and at £20 it needs to be pretty good..
'the devil will find work for idle hands to do'.....

Ive been on E-BAY recently and someone was selling a DVD of both nights , not sure what the quality is like though and at £20 it needs to be pretty good..
'the devil will find work for idle hands to do'.....

did you buy it? Maybe you can let us know if it's worth the £20?

Cheers. I have some that my friend (who had the sense to bring her camera) took. A great night. I never realised the 'Two and Only' Gary Day had so many tatoos though!

Back
Top Bottom