Cardigans are turning me on

J

jason little

After hearing "My favourite game" about 100 times in a car advert I bought the album Gran Turmiso (also maybe imfluenced by her saying she liked some of the lines from Maladjusted). I am glad I did, I have heard of them before but never really knew any of their songs, but this album is great especially "Hanging around" and "Junk of the hearts", some of the lyrics are very good. To the point, can anyone recommend any of their other albums, is Gran Turismo as good as, better, worse ?
Thanks
Jason

> can anyone recommend any of their other albums, is Gran Turismo¿ as good as, better, worse ?¿ Thanks¿ Jason
their second album LIFE is really good.

> their second album LIFE is really good.

I thought that was their 1st album? Or is it their 1st album in English?? Anyhow, I agree with you; Life is probably their best one. But most of their stuff is great.

YEAH I AGREE....LIFE IS THE BEST...I LIKE ALL THE SONGS ON THERE.....THE SONG CARNIVAL IS A GREAT SONG

Nina in leather pants could be the 8th wonder! :):):)

> After hearing "My favourite game" about 100 times in a¿ car advert I bought the album Gran Turmiso (also maybe¿ imfluenced by her saying she liked some of the lines from¿ Maladjusted). I am glad I did, I have heard of them before but¿ never really knew any of their songs, but this album is great¿ especially "Hanging around" and "Junk of the¿ hearts", some of the lyrics are very good. To the point,¿ can anyone recommend any of their other albums, is Gran Turismo¿ as good as, better, worse ?¿ Thanks¿ Jason

mmballt.jpg

> YEAH I AGREE....LIFE IS THE BEST...I LIKE ALL THE SONGS ON¿ THERE.....THE SONG CARNIVAL IS A GREAT SONG

Settle down. ever heard of the Cranberries???

Re: Nina in leather pants could be the 8th wonder! :):):)

Cantona, I knew you couldn't resist in responding to this message!!! :)

Yes, I cannot resist, to pretend to think otherwise would only be idiocy!

Luv from the States across the waters to you Sweetness! :)

stairs.jpg

Re: Yes, I cannot resist, to pretend to think otherwise would only be idiocy!

> Luv from the States across the waters to you Sweetness! :)

raincoatedluvahspunybrotha.jpg

Back
Top Bottom