Salford Lads Club photos

mozmal

Beastly Little Parasite
I took the attached photos at The Salford Lads Club on 23/12/06 before the Gmex gig, just thought you might like to see them. Cheers. :D

Did all the locals look at you as if you were a complete lunatic? :)

I've posted this many times before but, well, f*** it:

Hi Olivia ;) Didn't see you at S&G, I don't think!

I emailed our photos to [email protected], hope that's right!

That is unlucky :(

At least your legs could carry you for long enough to see the man himself, this is the important bit

But yeah S&G was jokes. We're off again this Friday yay :cool:

Bloody hell - yes you are right Lilly.... it is the S'n'G in FIVE DAYS TIME!
Will my liver ever recover......???

Im gonna grass you up to the management this time :D

The Goat

Did all the locals look at you as if you were a complete lunatic? :)

I've posted this many times before but, well, f*** it:

Indeed they did. This was very first visit to SLC and it took an eternity to find the place. By the time we got there it was getting dark and to be honest, I couldn't wait to get out of the area. There was a couple of dodgy-looking people hanging around outside the place, so I did feel a bit uneasy and certainly didn't fancy walking around the neighbourhood. I wouldn't be surprised if some poor Smiths fans have been mugged while visiting, but I'd still recommend it if you've never been before. Cheers :D

i always heard the neighborhood around slc being sketchy but i went there twice last week, once during the day and once at night and i didnt feel a bit uneasy. is it just me?

Bloody hell - yes you are right Lilly.... it is the S'n'G in FIVE DAYS TIME!
Will my liver ever recover......???

Im gonna grass you up to the management this time :D

The Goat

Nah 'e loves me now.

Maybe :eek:

xfranklyx: I didn't feel uneasy as I am a big hard northerner. Or something :p But I was aware of the mildly amused looks from the lingering kids on bikes. I'm sure I read somewhere that The Smiths felt a bit uneasy when they went to get their photos taken there!

I'm in the Smiths room, first picture posted, second from the left on the top row. See you friday Goat, i will be seducing the top bar barmaids again with promises of joy, fun, and seasons in the sun!

Back
Top Bottom