Post your Morrissey artwork here

That's really interesting. I like it a lot. You have a very original style. Very delicate and beautiful.

Thanks for sharing it with us :)

These were many nice words. Thank you.

What I wanted to say about your style - I like the squareness, the angles very much.

I once painted that on the back of a bleached white jean jacket, then it got washed and faded!

something i did today, not great. It is the 1st drawing of morrissey i've done in a very looooong time also i haven't picked up a pencil in months.

scan20070923_221550.jpg

This is nice. I love the hair and eyebrows. Good job.

Thanks for sharing it :)

My first attempt at drawing Morrissey singing with a mic. I hate drawing hands and his hand it quite prominent in this picture. But I suppose practise makes err... not much difference. But I’ll keep working on it ;)

mozsihning.jpg

TBevie thats really good! hands are hard to draw. I did draw my first Moz pic the other day. its okay. i did it quickly though. in like 2 hours. i usually spend a few days on a drawing. I'm gonna do it over and spend more time on it, and hopefully find a scanner somewhere. I want it to be really nice cuz I'm gonna try to get it into one of the shows and hopefully hand it to the Man himself. :)

TBevie thats really good! hands are hard to draw. I did draw my first Moz pic the other day. its okay. i did it quickly though. in like 2 hours. i usually spend a few days on a drawing. I'm gonna do it over and spend more time on it, and hopefully find a scanner somewhere. I want it to be really nice cuz I'm gonna try to get it into one of the shows and hopefully hand it to the Man himself. :)

Thanks a lot :)

That would be amazing if you could somehow give your drawing to Moz. Good luck but be sure to scan it in a show us first ;)

I’m finding it difficult to find clear pictures of the current band line up so while I’m looking I’ve decided to try something else.

I love the Smiths cover art, so I though I'd pick a few covers and try to draw them

Here’s ‘The Smiths’ cover

thesmithscover4.jpg

You are such a genius!!!!! I wish I had your talent. Sigh...

TBevie, do you use strictly charcoal? I've used charcoal but only for really dark shadowing, like the background or whatever. I mainly use pencil. I've never tried just charcoal, seems more difficult, haha. do you use pencil and then go over it with charcoal? I'm just curious. :)

TBevie, do you use strictly charcoal? I've used charcoal but only for really dark shadowing, like the background or whatever. I mainly use pencil. I've never tried just charcoal, seems more difficult, haha. do you use pencil and then go over it with charcoal? I'm just curious. :)

Well I draw the outline and some detail in pencil then I shade that whole thing in using charcoal. I use charcoal pencil for the smaller areas (they're much easer to use and control) and then I use stumps to smudge and blend and a putty rubber to pick out the light areas. I hope that helps :)

Well I draw the outline and some detail in pencil then I shade that whole thing in using charcoal. I use charcoal pencil for the smaller areas (they're much easer to use and control) and then I use stumps to smudge and blend and a putty rubber to pick out the light areas. I hope that helps :)

oh ok. cool cool. just wonderin. :)

These were done by a fantastic artist on here....I asked her permission to post piccies and here they are. I love wearing them... :) P.S. I know they need ironing...:o

Tags
fan art
Back
Top Bottom