The Best Christmas You've Ever Had

hatfull

HIM-full
Ok, so being the nosy person that I am, I was just wondering what the best Christmas you've ever had is? This year is shaping up well, and last year we had Christmas at my Gran's with lots of laughter and champagne and I made the dinner. It holds very special memories as my gran has moved into a home now, and she really enjoyed herself last year.:)

Well, I loved Xmas before I started studying so my best would probably be 2001 - or two - when we had large family dinner with a few of my friends who came from abroad. We all got tipsy and my mom became incredibly funny trying to converse with her knowledge of 3 words in English, I really enjoyed it although I got so packed with food I could hardly breathe.

Now Xmas is mostly boring 'coz I always have to study so I can't afford to be careless and relaxed. But hey, just a year of that to go, I think I'll just have to manage 'till the happy times come again.

Boxing Day 1979, is my greatest Christmas memory.

THE BOXING DAY MASSACRE.

the ones where i got lots of star wars toys:)

this one was so dull

The very first time I saw snow was a Christmas day when I was 8 or 9. It was perfect; my cousins and I stayed out tobogganing and building snowmen until it was too dark to see, then we went inside and the whole extended family (about 50 people) were together.

easy question
Tme.jpg

Back
Top Bottom