I said John Cale was producing Moz AGES AGO!!!!

S

SLIM SHADY

you really should listen to me.

i mentioned this TWO MONTHS AGO!!!

now go away and listen to NWA

We're Not Worthy

> you really should listen to me.¿ i mentioned this TWO MONTHS AGO!!!¿ now go away and listen to NWA

Forgive me, but I'm leary of putting my trust in ANYONE who would sign himself "Slim Shady." What do you want, a medal? Recognition? Sell "self-important egomaniac" someplace else, we're all stocked-up here.

Re: We're Not Worthy

> Forgive me, but I'm leary of putting my trust in ANYONE who¿ would sign himself "Slim Shady." What do you want, a¿ medal? Recognition? Sell "self-important egomaniac"¿ someplace else, we're all stocked-up here.>>

I just had the very same thought! How could I take anyone seriously that posted in that name. After all eminem is now known as enema.

Try "John Hancock" next time. I think I'd believe anything under that name. Almost.

> Forgive me, but I'm leary of putting my trust in ANYONE who¿ would sign himself "Slim Shady." What do you want, a¿ medal? Recognition? Sell "self-important egomaniac"¿ someplace else, we're all stocked-up here.

Give nothing to losers that listen to white rap.

You are right! We should've listened!

> you really should listen to me.

Listen to a guy who listens to the new Vanilla Ice? You could've witnessed Moz's death, still, we'd rather hear it from someone else. Don't you think people ignore you because they can't take you seriously?¿ i mentioned this TWO MONTHS AGO!!!

And since you are a fraud, we pride ourselves on hearing it from someone else....TWO MONTHS LATER!!!!¿ now go away and listen to NWA

Why don't you go back to the suburbs. I like NWA....

....Ric Flair, Arn and Ole Anderson, Tully Blanchard, Gerald Brisco, Dusty Rhodes, Larry Zbysko, The Fabulous Freebirds, Rock & Roll Express, The Road Warriors, Kevin Sullivan, Lex Luger, Brian Pillman, Magnum T.A., Rick & Scott Steiner, The Nasty Boys, Tom Zenk, Sid Vicious, Barry Windham, Midnight Express, Ricky Steamboat, Stunning Steve Austin, Terry Taylor, State Patrol........

Tradition is alive and well!!!!!!

> Give nothing to losers that listen to rap.

Chick-a chick-a, "........." PS(@#!!! OFF AND SETTLE DOWN)

NOBODY LIKES @#!!!S, BELIEVE ME I KNOW

Back
Top Bottom