Post YOUR Collection Thread

Got Morrisseys book of what he has to do for next month,little book from around the time of swords and backstage pass the night he was under the influence..Given by very kind employee..Two things never part with..The musics ,words are in my head

Got Morrisseys book of what he has to do for next month,little book from around the time of swords and backstage pass the night he was under the influence..Given by very kind employee..Two things never part with..The musics ,words are in my head

More information, whats in book?

I've bought quite a few cassettes in recent months, so I thought I'd upload a couple of recent photos.

2qvtdzp.jpg

3029o1t.jpg

I love this thread! I only have a small collection in comparison to fans here but WTF, all formats are going up soon!

Here's my collection of signed Johnny Marr stuff.

tumblr_mw2s27UQBz1qzt2dlo3_500.jpg

I was lucky enough to catch him after the show in Dallas this past Saturday.

Wondering what you guys would do...

I have an 11x17 poster I'm about to frame. I think it was printed by the venue, it seems like a Kinkos job, but I cherish it for some reason (other than the fact it has a f***ing blue rose on it- those people can f*** off), I'd never been given a Morrissey poster and the night was rather special. It's not trimmed though, there's a white border. It would look better if I trimmed the border, but I'm wondering if in your opinion trimming it is going to ruin it's originality?

You know what? I'm never going to sell the thing or give it away, it doesn't matter. I'm trimming it. Okay never mind, have a nice evening. :D

My Smiths & Morrissey vinyl stuff

Here's my little Moz/Smiths vinyl collection, badly photographed and completely out of sequence! I'll save CDs (and cassettes, I guess) for another day.

As is evident from these photos, I haven't kept up with collecting over the years. I sold a lot of things after my divorce in the late '90s and never really got into buying records on eBay, etc. Now all of my favorite record shops are closed! I'm busily cataloging what I do have this weekend, and looking forward to getting back to buying records! :thumb:

Morrissey LPs + 12"s

anna_morrissey12_1.jpg

anna_morrissey12_2.jpg

anna_morrissey12_3.jpg

Smiths LPs + 12"s

anna_smiths12_1.jpg

anna_smiths12_2.jpg

Re: My Smiths & Morrissey vinyl stuff

I'm sorry, I shouldn't have started a new thread. :( I didn't look back far enough to see this.

Mods, please feel free to merge this thread with the other...

Oh no, no.
There is no issue, you were not to know.
I genuinely thought you may be interested in seeing some of the photos posted there, justsmithsandmorrissey too.

Was pumped to show these off till i seen I.R's stuff, :eek:man i've got a long way to go!

smiths7singles (956x1280).jpg
missingsingles (956x1280).jpg
smithsLPs (956x1280).jpg
morrisseyLPs (956x1280).jpg

The duplicate singles are solid centres and/or have differing labels. (Got all of Mozza's singles on 12" and most smiths 12" and just started Collecting Moz 7" promos, got Hold on to your friends promo & Glamorous Glue on the way) Will post pics later

Last edited:

Oh no, no.
There is no issue, you were not to know.
I genuinely thought you may be interested in seeing some of the photos posted there, justsmithsandmorrissey too.

Ah, OK, thanks! (And I am interested—I love seeing other people's stuff!)

Was pumped to show these off till i seen I.R's stuff, :eek:man i've got a long way to go!

View attachment 32371
View attachment 32372
View attachment 32373
View attachment 32374

The duplicate singles are solid centres and/or have differing labels. (Got all of Mozza's singles on 12" and most smiths 12" and just started Collecting Moz 7" promos, got Hold on to your friends promo & Glamorous Glue on the way) Will post pics later

Just looovely to see them all together.....

Cheers Moz

Many thanks for the compliment, however I'm not that young nowadays unfortunately... :)

These are the ones I am missing (hopefully I will own them some day):

Hand In Glove (negative cover)
The Headmaster Ritual (Holland, cowboy sleeve)
There Is A Light That Never Goes Out (France)
Ask (Australia)
How Soon Is Now? (Holland, lilac 'man on bed' sleeve)
Hand In Glove (Sandie Shaw, Spain)
Barbarism Begins At Home (Italy)
This Charming Man (Germany, Intercord)

Did u get any of these

All but the negative HIG. :)
Here is a photo from 3 years ago.

24y30xx.jpg

The collection has grown here and there since then, for example here is a more recent GIAC set.

v7t6ab.jpg

Really nice. My personal faves from there (not necessarily most exp or rarest..) are, How soon w/man on bed sleeve, Pink sheila (where's that from??) & always liked the portugese GFIAC. Also aussie ask, cowboy kid and so on but that's stating the obvious.

Really nice. My personal faves from there (not necessarily most exp or rarest..) are, How soon w/man on bed sleeve, Pink sheila (where's that from??) & always liked the portugese GFIAC. Also aussie ask, cowboy kid and so on but that's stating the obvious.

The pink Sheila is German.

2qtzdd2.jpg

So is the red Stop Me...

i422s7.jpg

Right, I am sure you get the general idea. :)

Goodnight.

Tags
whip 'em out
Back
Top Bottom