I'm still alive by the way

T

Teddy

Dear Viewers

Yes TeddyMorrissey is still here and alive, despite the fact I finished my course of tablets on the 26th of Jan. Hoooorayyy, on Saturday I am going to my first Rugby game as Wallasey play Southport at Cross Lane off Leasowe Road. A friend of mine is a tight-head prop forward (sounds painful, but in a funny sort of way pleasuring). He has persuded me to come down and watch the biting and kicking and other Carnage available. Killing and maiming and the actual kick-off start at 2:30. There is a bar in a Pavillion I am told, so drunken laddishness, shouting, vomiting, mauderlin feelings, and all round confusion will be occuring before, during, and after the game Iim sure, in this eagerly awaited game. Arrow Park Hospitals' A and E department will be on standby from 2pm, and will resemble a Field Hospital at the Somme by 4pm - Book a bed early to avoid disappointment if your coming along.

> Dear Viewers

> Yes TeddyMorrissey is still here and alive, despite the fact I
> finished my course of tablets on the 26th of Jan. Hoooorayyy, on
> Saturday I am going to my first Rugby game as Wallasey play
> Southport at Cross Lane off Leasowe Road. A friend of mine is a
> tight-head prop forward (sounds painful, but in a funny sort of
> way pleasuring). He has persuded me to come down and watch the
> biting and kicking and other Carnage available. Killing and
> maiming and the actual kick-off start at 2:30. There is a bar in
> a Pavillion I am told, so drunken laddishness, shouting,
> vomiting, mauderlin feelings, and all round confusion will be
> occuring before, during, and after the game Iim sure, in this
> eagerly awaited game. Arrow Park Hospitals' A and E department
> will be on standby from 2pm, and will resemble a Field Hospital
> at the Somme by 4pm - Book a bed early to avoid disappointment
> if your coming along.

All the best

TeddyMorrissey.

Dear Viewers

Yes TeddyMorrissey is still here and alive, despite the fact I
finished my course of tablets on the 26th of Jan. Hoooorayyy, on
Saturday I am going to my first Rugby game as Wallasey play
Southport at Cross Lane off Leasowe Road. A friend of mine is a
tight-head prop forward (sounds painful, but in a funny sort of
way pleasuring). He has persuded me to come down and watch (or is that witness) the biting, and kicking, scatching, swearing, and other Carnage available. Killing and maiming and the actual kick-off start at 2:30. There is a bar in a Pavillion I am told, so drunken laddishness, shouting, vomiting, mauderlin feelings, panic and all round confusion will be occuring before, during, and after the game Iim sure, in this eagerly awaited game. Swords, knives ,daggers, shotguns, Ak47's and other weapons will also be available for hire during the game, at the Pavillion under the bar, just ask for Hagar the barman. Arrow Park Hospitals' A and E department will be on standby from 2pm, and will resemble a Field Hospital at the Somme by 4pm - Book a bed early to avoid disappointment if your coming along.

By the way the mental home has let me out again!!!!!

Regards

TeddyMorrissey.

Welcome back Teddy, I've missed your posts and the story of Helen Smith. If you have a diet for rugby you should come to NZ, it's starting up again for another season, maybe it's the only thing we're good at. Well we still play better than En-ger-land.

Back
Top Bottom