Votes: 11 84.6%
  • no

Votes: 2 15.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Oh my god. it's Robby!

spontaneously luminescent
frommom.jpg

Yes i agree with your mom. And stop calling women bitches, it's not a healthy association and having such an association could partly explain your lack of success in the field. Since obviously that's what you are saying.

Yes i agree with your mom. And stop calling women bitches, it's not a healthy association and having such an association could partly explain your lack of success in the field. Since obviously that's what you are saying.
ahem
36 is a lack of success?
whatever dude
ive just been burned is all...

and yes ladies, we keep count too
most men lie
but not I

ahem
36 is a lack of success?
whatever dude
ive just been burned is all...

and yes ladies, we keep count too
most men lie
but not I

so you are successful, but burned...whatever. i meant you are obviously unhappy with something and that's where you are unsuccessful.

36...who the hell keeps count after the number reaches a certain point. That's kinda morbid?

There's more to life than sex you know, but not much, not much.

so you are successful, but burned...whatever. i meant you are obviously unhappy with something and that's where you are unsuccessful.

36...who the hell keeps count after the number reaches a certain point. That's kinda morbid?

There's more to life than sex you know, but not much, not much.
well, if you must know
it was 32 while i was married(she being 32)
and she asked me if i could name all
and i did
it totaled 32
since then it has been easy...

ps:im very drunk right now
:eek:

always listen to your mummy robby.

does she know about the sodomy!

Robby, I'll trade your mom for my mom any day. Mine would fit into one of those Priority Mail boxes, so just let me know. She's right, by the way. Some women are bitches, but others are just PMS'ing. Learn to tell the difference and it will change your life. :D

Robby, I'll trade your mom for my mom any day. Mine would fit into one of those Priority Mail boxes, so just let me know. She's right, by the way. Some women are bitches, but others are just PMS'ing. Learn to tell the difference and it will change your life. :D

dude, i knew exactly when my exwife was pmsing
i even marked it on a calendar i kept
in addition i became aware of what i called
the 'quantum pms freak outs'
these occured about every fourth cycle
but still
hell hath no fury like a woman cracked out on speed and with dangerously low estrogen levels
:(

dude, i knew exactly when my exwife was pmsing
i even marked it on a calendar i kept
in addition i became aware of what i called
the 'quantum pms freak outs'
these occured about every fourth cycle
but still
hell hath no fury like a woman cracked out on speed and with dangerously low estrogen levels
:(

You've suffered, I can see that now. But I like you, Robby, so I'll give you the same advice that I gave my little bro: date hippie chicks. They tend not to be demanding or possessive and as long as you give them some wildflowers and make sure they don't eat the brown acid, you're good. :D

Nope, he didn't listen either...

Back
Top Bottom