ticketmaster tickets

loops

Hey guys,

Thoughts please . . . .

just bought two tickets for 23rd at G-mex from a nice chap on e-bay ( i know, i know . . but virtually half price ! )

Just received them through the post - nice easy and friendly transaction . . . however, Rather than a nice two part ticket with dates / times and hologram security measures i have got two A4 pieces of paper that have been printed off a home computer. It states its from Ticketmaster and has barcodes and seriel numbers on it along with confirmation numbers and states ' this is your ticket ' and to present the entire page at the event . . . . i've never seen this before - can anyone confirm this is legit !?!?

Just seems like anyone could have this if photocopied . . . has anyone come accross this before ?:confused:

hope i've not been dupped . . . .

Cheers

Loops

Well, I ordered my tickets for the Amsterdam gig next week through Ticketmaster NL and have the same kinda A4 papers as tickets.
They are genuine tickets, but like you say the guy who sold them to you could have printed these of a zillion times.
Best to trust this guy's honesty or make sure you're the first one at the door on the 23rd as the barcode will only be accepted once.

Not a fan of ticketmaster after they messed about with West Ham's allocation for both playoff finals a couple of years back, earning them the nicknale ticketshafter. I know they're not at fault here, but i just thought i'd moan!

Back
Top Bottom