Song list for Nottingham concert? / UK concerts?

Does anyone have any idea of a setlist for the Nottingham show on 5th Dec. I am taking a friend who doesn't know Morrissey very well and he wanted to listen to some tracks first so he can appreciate them more live.
cheers

Panic/First of the gang to die/The youngest was the most loved/You have killed me/Disappointed/Ganglord/William it was really nothing/Everyday is like Sunday/Dear God please help me/Let me kiss you/I have changed my plea to guilty/In the future when all’s well/I will see you in far-off places/Girlfriend in a coma/Irish blood, English heart/Life is a pigsty/How soon is now?/I just want to see the boy happy/National Front disco/Please, please, please let me get what I want

I'm holding a hopeful semi-belief that he might make a couple of changes for the Manchester gigs. Not because this setlist isn't fantastic -- it's one of his best ever, I think -- but, rather, because I can see him going out of his way to make the Manc shows extra special. The more logical side of me says someone of Morrissey's form would go out of his way to make them less special... but it's nearly Christmas!

Back
Top Bottom