what's the current line up of Moz band?

I just wanna know the name of the skinhead at the drums,but by the way who are the others

Boz:guitar
Gary:bass
Jesse:guitar
Mikey:keyboards (also additonal guitar and trombone)
Matt:drums

I didn't know Matt shaved his head.:eek:

I just wanna know the name of the skinhead at the drums,but by the way who are the others

Drums: Matt Walker
Bass: Gary Day
Keyboards/Percussion/Horns: Mike Farrell
Rhythm Guitars: Boz Boorer
Lead Guitars: Jesse Tobias
Vocal: A man called Moz

Peter

Edit - I just realised I put Boz as Rhythm guitar - perhaps that's being unfair - does he actually play lead on any songs?

Last edited:
Dave Dee, Dozy, Beaky, Mick & Tich

Gary Day And Boz Boorer also do backing vocals. Specially Gary Day you seen the Live In Dallas DVD when he's doing the whole bit on November Spawned A Monster? Sounds great.

Gary Day And Boz Boorer also do backing vocals. Specially Gary Day you seen the Live In Dallas DVD when he's doing the whole bit on November Spawned A Monster? Sounds great.

I thought it was Alain who did the Mary Margaret O'Hara bit on November Spawned A Monster.

Ah yea sorry my mistake was thinking of something else I read somewhere that Gary Day did a bit of it on the Beethoven Was Deaf CD got mixed up with reading that :D my fault LOL

Is there anywhere i can find information about Morrisseys backing band over the years? I want to see all the people he has worked with.

Ive only been a Morrissey/Smiths fan for a about a year and a half (and i know almost all his music) and I have seen two people that have either worked with Morrissey or would work for Morrissey. I saw Andy Rourke when he was playing with Badly Drawn Boy in NYC back in 2002 and I saw Matt Walker when he was with Billy Corgan in 2005.

Back
Top Bottom