Book of Condolence Thread

Richard Attenborough

Goodbye Pinkie. :(

Rest In Peace Dickie.

TTY statement imminent, I'd imagine.

6a00d834518cc969e20120a4cefe11970b-pi

Everyone should watch The Fisher King, the most underrated of all the films by Robin Williams, but the most telling of all of them, one that is hardly ever mentioned. RIP Robin, you still fly in the face of the conventional

Everyone should watch The Fisher King, the most underrated of all the films by Robin Williams, but the most telling of all of them, one that is hardly ever mentioned. RIP Robin, you still fly in the face of the conventional

I too really like "The Fisher King." I haven't seen it for a long time and want to rent it. My favorite Robin Williams' movie is "Awakenings." What a thoughtful and beautiful film that is.

I too really like "The Fisher King." I haven't seen it for a long time and want to rent it. My favorite Robin Williams' movie is "Awakenings." What a thoughtful and beautiful film that is.

I was never really a fan of Robin Williams' stand-up or his comedic acting, but I did love both of those movies. My favorite of his is The World According to Garp, though.

William Greaves:

GREAVES-obit-credit-master675.jpg

Joan Rivers (1933 -2014)

Very sad to hear that she passed away.
She was one of the controversial figures and sometimes I couldn't agree with her opinion, but I appreciated her sharp wit.
RIP.

Joan Rivers (1933 -2014)

Very sad to hear that she passed away.
She was one of the controversial figures and sometimes I couldn't agree with her opinion, but I appreciated her sharp wit.
RIP.

Rest in peace, Joan. I love her. I met her once, I went to a taping of Fashion Police and was waiting in the lobby of E!, she breezed in like any worker clocking in and invited the few of us to join her so we could get the show started. Walked right up to us (Em was with me) and said good morning. She was a very hard worker. Sorta sad she got on the Kardasian Kick but paychecks talk. She will be missed. Johnny Carson is like FTS in heaven today, he hated her. :D Glad she's in peace now. That little documentary done on her life that was circulating a few years ago is worth the watch if you have a spare couple hours.

I was never really a fan of Robin Williams' stand-up or his comedic acting, but I did love both of those movies. My favorite of his is The World According to Garp, though.

I actually wasn't a fan of his comedic work either. I never could stand "Mork & Mindy." I never saw "Mrs. Doubtfire" or "The Birdcage."

I also never saw "The World According to Garp." I'll have to check it out. I thought his work was really good in "Good Will Hunting" and "Dead Poets Society," but I really wasn't crazy about either film. I thought he was the best part of both films.

Day. Ruined.

hF05C1F4C

Oscar de la Renta died today.

Jack Bruce......damn.

"I Feel Free"......so long Jack.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom