Book of Condolence Thread

RIP Leslie Gore, the late 60s voice of Mary Magdalene.

Harris Wittels was found dead this morning of an apparent overdose. He was only 30. He made Parks and Rec happen, a great writer. I haven't had time to watch Parks and Rec but all the local comedians I follow knew him well and are stunned today. He was apparently sober.

Dave Mackay, of Tottenham Hotspur, Heart of Midlothian, Derby County and Scotland.

Pictured having a quiet chat with Billy Bremner of Leeds United.

Last edited:
Sir Terry Pratchett.

"AT LAST, SIR TERRY, WE MUST WALK TOGETHER,".

"Terry took Death's arm and followed him through the doors and on to the black desert under the endless night."

"The End".

Manoel de Oliveira (1908 - 2015)

I'm devastated to learn that the oldest filmmaker in the world's passing.
I only watched five of his films, Abraham Valley(1993) is a masterpiece.

A huge loss for the world cinema.

RIP.

Last edited:
A rarity, a true Australian gentleman. A man who was influential in helping shaping the modern game of cricket. A pleasure to listen with cricket commentary. Richie Benaud 1931 - 20015.

RIP Günter Grass 16 October 1927 – 13 April 2015

novelist, poet, playwright, illustrator, graphic artist, sculptor and recipient of the 1999 Nobel Prize in Literature.

RIP Günter Grass 16 October 1927 – 13 April 2015

novelist, poet, playwright, illustrator, graphic artist, sculptor and recipient of the 1999 Nobel Prize in Literature.

You forgot his time as a Waffen-SS member.

RIP Ben E. King

Last edited by a moderator:
RIP Ben E. King

. You post the best Crystal. Patrick learning sign language was cry/inspire, Charlotte and her pony and Barney pics all my faves, thank you. Without your contributions I would ditch Solo X

Last edited by a moderator:
. You post the best Crystal. Patrick learning sign language was cry/inspire, Charlotte and her pony and Barney pics all my faves, thank you. Without your contributions I would ditch Solo X

Thanks? I feel like I'm fading out on David Letterman's schedule so enjoy it while you can. :p

Back
Top Bottom