Book of Condolence Thread

Billy Sherrill legendary Nashville producer, discovered Tammy Wynette, wrote some of the biggest country music hits ever.

vlcsnap-2014-08-19-17h09m02s254.png.jpg

tumblr_lg0sj5gRUk1qf01xeo1_400.jpg

My love to Emil, killed at IKEA in Sweden with his mother. Morrissey fan through and through.

The wonderful Stephen Lewis left us today aged 88.
Best known for playing Blakey on 'On The Buses'.
He was the Hitler-moustached torment of Stan and Jack - who were both often late driving a bus to the 'cemetery gates'.
Rest in peace.
Regards,
FWD

George Cole R.I.P. I loved Minder and of course the St. Trinian films. Arthur Daley in the witness box " I promise to tell the truth the whole truth, and nothing but the truth stand on me".

batman

"he Route 29 "Batman," whose roadside encounter with police three years ago made him a viral sensation around the world, has died. The Washington Post reports that Lenny B. Robinson, the 51-year-old Maryland man who drove a black Lamborghini and dressed as Batman to visit sick children in hospitals, was struck by a car on Interstate 70 Sunday night near Hagerstown, Md., after his Batmobile broke down. He was checking the engine while standing in the eastbound fast lane and was struck by a Toyota Camry, whose driver was not injured."

batman

"he Route 29 "Batman," whose roadside encounter with police three years ago made him a viral sensation around the world, has died. The Washington Post reports that Lenny B. Robinson, the 51-year-old Maryland man who drove a black Lamborghini and dressed as Batman to visit sick children in hospitals, was struck by a car on Interstate 70 Sunday night near Hagerstown, Md., after his Batmobile broke down. He was checking the engine while standing in the eastbound fast lane and was struck by a Toyota Camry, whose driver was not injured."

Heard about that. Sucks.

Back
Top Bottom