Book of Condolence Thread

RIP Alan was one of the worlds nicest men who excelled at playing a nasty man his acting skill will be sorely missed but I think not equalled

mr myerhoff who taught me at a very young age despite what people told me and wanted me to believe super rich people can be very nice good people as well. rip

Tony Warren, the man who gave birth to "Coronation Street", is dead at 79. Genius.

Cciz_f5WIAAp-zY.jpg

~ shot by Kevin Cummins, 1987.

He changed the face, and sound, of British televison, overnight.

Cciw2r9WAAAuc_C.jpg:large

Rest in Peace.

Last edited:
John berry

John Berry, a founding member of the Beastie Boys who is credited with concocting the group's name, died Thursday morning at a Danvers, Massachusetts, hospice, Rolling Stone reports. He was 52.

BBth309.img

John Berry, a founding member of the Beastie Boys who is credited with concocting the group's name, died Thursday morning at a Danvers, Massachusetts, hospice, Rolling Stone reports. He was 52.

BBtg1uP.img
© Provided by TheWrap John Berry, Beastie Boys Founding Member, Dies at 52Berry's father, John Berry III, said that his son had suffered from a worsening case of frontal lobe dementia.

Berry played with the group in its formative years in the early '80s. At the time, the group consisted of Mike Diamond, Adam Yauch and Kate Schellenbach. Berry appeared on the group's 1982 debut EP "Polly Wog Stew" but left the group soon after, as did Schellenbach. Adam Horowitz (nom de Beastie: Ad-Rock) came aboard to fill the gap left by the departing members.

Berry would go on to perform in groups including Even Worse, Big Fat Love, Highway Stars and Bourbon Deluxe.

During the Beastie Boys' Rock and Roll Hall of Fame induction in 2012, the group acknowledged Berry's impact, with Horowitz reading a letter from Yauch -- who would soon after lose a battle with cancer -- in which Yauch touted Berry's influence.

Does anybody on this forums know Tina Deghani? Rumor has it she committed suicide. Did she pass away? My condolences for her family, and Morrissey.

RIP, Tina… My condolences to all. So sorry for your loss. Words can't suffice..

T, I hope you're smiling now… ❤️

That's not funny at all. Anyone taking their life, or losing their life, is an utter shock to those around them. If true, this would be a good candidate for a reason to cancel the gig(s).

He wouldn't cancel a gig for her. they're not friends anymore. Have you seen her with him? If it was Damon I'd worry.

Is this a speculation or a fact? I have not seen any official announcement or an article anywhere on the net.

Back
Top Bottom