Morrissey fantasy thread

This could turn into a deluge of posts by all those Moz fantasists!
I'm playing my cards close to my chest for the time being! My fantasies are not ready to be voiced to this forum! Time may change me, especially if that vixen Ceci De Morrissey gets going with her lewd thoughts!!

I wasn't planning to post anything in this thread, but since my name was brought up to the subject...

I already talked about it on the "Sleep with Morrissey" thread... I just don't feel like going on with the thing unless I feel some kind of inspiration... It's not automatic.

A question for the English Native Speakers: I never used the word or was called before 'vixen'.. Should I take that as an insult? or what? Thank you.

Eh well I've never made a fantasy but I did have weird dream once, where Moz was writing a song in my local church then started kissing me and then Noel Gallagher walked in looking really confussed then mass began.... :confused: wat does it mean :D

I had a dream I was undressing Moz in my hotel room that had ghastly curtains, er.. what does this mean!! :D

i knew this thread would come eventually.

*walks out only to occasionally peep-in*

I wasn't planning to post anything in this thread, but since my name was brought up to the subject...

I already talked about it on the "Sleep with Morrissey" thread... I just don't feel like going on with the thing unless I feel some kind of inspiration... It's not automatic.

A question for the English Native Speakers: I never used the word or was called before 'vixen'.. Should I take that as an insult? or what? Thank you.

I meant vixen as a compliment! A woman self assured in her sexuality, with a sense of fun and who isn't afraid to enjoy herself!

a rainly tuesday afternoon. a old film on the television, sound turned down. Your Arsenal on the cd player. the kettle whistling for the tea to be brewed and the cheese -on -toast is made.

Me and Morrissey putting make up on each other....

eye liner and lipstick.

glitter too.

a rainly tuesday afternoon. a old film on the television, sound turned down. Your Arsenal on the cd player. the kettle whistling for the tea to be brewed and the cheese -on -toast is made.

Me and Morrissey putting make up on each other....

eye liner and lipstick.

glitter too.

Wonderful fantasy... For a french movie absolutely, B&W... Beautiful, cozy, weird, funny image.

....Your Arsenal on the cd player. .

ok ok ok! everything else is fine but....really? would you listen to morrissey while having morrissey in person with you...in the same room?
that'd just be weird...for both of you.

or not!

maybe you're into that stuff. and i'm sure morrissey is badly in love with himself, he would mind.

It isn't a fantasy really but I've always wondered what it would be like if someone tied up Moz and force fed him some hamburger...

It isn't a fantasy really but I've always wondered what it would be like if someone tied up Moz and force fed him some hamburger...

what it would be like for whom? for the retard doing it or for morrissey? well he said once it would be like eating his grandmother. please, come up with a more erotic fantasy - this one makes me yawn.

^^Why don't you come up with one? :p

Back
Top Bottom