Which would u rather:

it'd be lovely to be friends with someone as beautiful, talented and magnetic as the Moz man, but wouldn't you just live your life on a knife edge thinking that you'd do or say something to make him drop you at any moment? The best you can hope for is that he'd fall into some sort of love with you ... the adoration of Morrissey is not just for Christmas.

hmmm thats a good point, wat if u totally gave up ur lifr being his frind then after 3 years you said 'mmm turkey burgers :eek: and he dropped you and mentioned u cruelly in a song . This reminds me of what Jon Ross said in his interview, 'lile wat if I say something innocent like ride the lamb and I appear in a song being told off' :D . Still pick the friendship, lucky lovely linder :)

I would choose to sleep with him and then never meet him again.
To me he is one of the sexiest persons ever on the planet but I do not idolise or even idealise him. He is a human being with family and friends, with his own plans for vacation or dinner or cinema. He might have tooth- or headaches sometimes. However, I would not want to be one person to discuss problems with Mom and Dad with. He has created his own, wonderful image of how to see him and I would not want to destroy it for myself.

it'd be lovely to be friends with someone as beautiful, talented and magnetic as the Moz man, but wouldn't you just live your life on a knife edge thinking that you'd do or say something to make him drop you at any moment?

friends who 'drop' you because you once say something they don't agree with are not friends. and friends who drewl about turkey burgers in front of their veggie friends aren't either.

Back
Top Bottom