The First post of the nEW IMPROVED ERA!

K

Karl Marx

So everyone. Is Morissey a gay bird? Look, I like the music and his words. It is like poems with music, right? But I think it doesn;t matter totally if he is a gay man, but it would help to know.

> So everyone. Is Morissey a gay bird? Look, I like the music and
> his words. It is like poems with music, right? But I think it
> doesn;t matter totally if he is a gay man, but it would help to
> know.

Sorry, we had this discussion last week or so for the umpteenth time, and it was already dead then..... please spare us, if you want to start a new improved era you're gonna have to try harder that this.

Has GreaseTea changed his Name?

Looks like GreaseTea is taking other names...up until now Karl Marx seemed quite unarticulate...

> Sorry, we had this discussion last week or so for the umpteenth
> time, and it was already dead then..... please spare us, if you
> want to start a new improved era you're gonna have to try harder
> that this.

Why do you always feel like you have to tell this board what direction to go in??? Didn't it bug you when other people were telling YOU what to talk about on this board?? Stop acting like you are the QUEEN of the board. The only QUEEN around here is Morrissey.

> So everyone. Is Morissey a gay bird? Look, I like the music and
> his words. It is like poems with music, right? But I think it
> doesn;t matter totally if he is a gay man, but it would help to
> know.

Don't tell me you want to start a revolution.
Duh.

Re: Ahem....

> Why do you always feel like you have to tell this board what
> direction to go in??? Didn't it bug you when other people were
> telling YOU what to talk about on this board?? Stop acting like
> you are the QUEEN of the board. The only QUEEN around here is
> Morrissey.

Yeap, there we go again, misreading completely what I'm saying..... I'm not acting like anything here my friend, it wasn't like Marx's suggestion bothered me personally, it's just that I thought my most constructive contribution to the question (yaaaaaawwn!) whether Moz is gay or not would be to point out that discussing this issue will lead to nothing as usual. I'm sorry if I hurt your feelings with that. Feel free to have a say on what you think Morrissey's sexual orientation is and see if you find someone who cares.

You know, I think Morrissey would be really disappointed if he read this board!

> So everyone. Is Morissey a gay bird?

I said before that Morrissey probably has time and may be naturally tempted to read this board but the more I think of it, the more I hope he doesn't because we keep coming back to this stupid topic. I think maybe he read this board in the beginning when it was started, but how in the world could he have kept up his reading with all these posts. I would get so discouraged and annoyed.

Kirstie

Re: You know, I think Morrissey would be really disappointed if he read this board!

I'm with you!

Re: You know, I think Morrissey would be really disappointed if he read this board!

> I said before that Morrissey probably has time and may be
> naturally tempted to read this board but the more I think of it,
> the more I hope he doesn't because we keep coming back to this
> stupid topic. I think maybe he read this board in the beginning
> when it was started, but how in the world could he have kept up
> his reading with all these posts. I would get so discouraged and
> annoyed.

> Kirstie

I check in once in a while. It would be narcissistic of me to read it every day. I don't take it too seriously. Seriously!

I knew he had changed his old ways!

> I check in once in a while. It would be narcissistic of me to
> read it every day. I don't take it too seriously. Seriously!

With age the narcissism has faded, I am sure. Are you saying that when you give interviews and the such, you don't even read them to see what the media has said you have said? No, I am sure that isn't so. But would that fall under narcissism, or just a genuine concern over what someone has said about you? I think that if I were interviewed I would be nervous about how my tone has come across, how they translated what I have said, how they have accurately caught what you wanted to get across to people.

Are you sick of us? Or just some of us?

Ta-ta...I see we are here at about the same time.

If you really are you, throw us a morsel. Song titles, lyrics, what you're reading, what you had for breakfast. We could go for months just debating whether you like your oj with or without pulp.

B.

Re: My first time with Morrissey...

So if you read this, you should know that unfortunatelly we talk less about you that we should. ...have you got a pet? What's the name? Can I send a brand new tune for you? Will the world end tomorrow? Am I a jerk?

Pulp

> If you really are you, throw us a morsel. Song titles, lyrics,
> what you're reading, what you had for breakfast. We could go for
> months just debating whether you like your oj with or without
> pulp.

> B.

Pulp, definitely. And his eggs fried.

Well if this were really you, Steven, I think David T would have protected your name.

> If you really are you, throw us a morsel. Song titles, lyrics,
> what you're reading, what you had for breakfast. We could go for
> months just debating whether you like your oj with or without
> pulp.

o lord give us a sign

> B.

> Well if this were really you, Steven, I think David T would have
> protected your name.

HAAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAA, this is brilliant! I can't believe that ANYONE here really believes that Morrissey posts here, that, and under his real name. SPM you have my vote for joker of the year, God why do people make it so easy for you.

> HAAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAA, this is brilliant! I can't believe
> that ANYONE here really believes that Morrissey posts here,
> that, and under his real name. SPM you have my vote for joker of
> the year, God why do people make it so easy for you.

there could be two SPMs. More people can post under the same name. And if there is one person doing all this, he has my vote for sicko of the year, not joker. I don't think it's very funny to pretend your someone else unless especially on something like this. It makes me think that what's posted SHOULD be moderated.

And IF someone here is impersonating Morrissey, well that is really sad because just imagine what Morrissey would think if he came on here and saw that. i know I would be pissed.

Kirstie

> there could be two SPMs. More people can post under the same
> name. And if there is one person doing all this, he has my vote
> for sicko of the year, not joker. I don't think it's very funny
> to pretend your someone else unless especially on something like
> this. It makes me think that what's posted SHOULD be moderated.

> And IF someone here is impersonating Morrissey, well that is
> really sad because just imagine what Morrissey would think if he
> came on here and saw that. i know I would be pissed.

I'm still convinced he comes here, but noone will make me believe that he ever posts. Think about it, it's MOrrissey we're talking about...he's a hero on stage but a whimp when it comes to personal contact with the fans most of the time. Do you really think he would reply to someone in the way that the imposter did?? And propose to Cindy in the guest book?? There have been numerous people over the years pretending to be him, so why should this one be for real all of a sudden?? Then also, I don't think he's pissed off by what he reads.... he knows very well that we all come here for the same reason, which is because we adore him. And occasional expression of anger (over his laziness or the confusion that's being spread) or mindless babbling doesn't change anything about that.

Let's not forget the Chicago incident that happened after the 1997 tour when some bozos in the crew took some of the fan letters and started calling the fans up and telling them to fly to Chicago because Morrissey has a special treat for them.

I think anyone who is sceptical is being very smart. I think it's silly to try and force everyone to be nice to this SPM person because they know how to respond to posts in the "I" point of view.

Check this out:

Hello Mimi,

You are absolutely right about Cindy. Being married is too rich for me and my pocketbook.

Yes, my career has not been receiving the nurturing it should, but in the days of Brocolli Spears, there is no room for the likes of me. Boz and Alain are sending me demos from London, so I'm moving as fast as the U.S. postal service at this point. No label means no Airborn Express.

Onward,

Morrissey

__

It's not very difficult is it?

You can sit around and critique "well, I wouldn't believe..." but people are obviously posting WORSE and we have people fawning over them.

> I'm still convinced he comes here, but noone will make me
> believe that he ever posts. Think about it, it's MOrrissey we're
> talking about...he's a hero on stage but a whimp when it comes
> to personal contact with the fans most of the time. Do you
> really think he would reply to someone in the way that the
> imposter did?? And propose to Cindy in the guest book?? There
> have been numerous people over the years pretending to be him,
> so why should this one be for real all of a sudden?? Then also,
> I don't think he's pissed off by what he reads.... he knows very
> well that we all come here for the same reason, which is because
> we adore him. And occasional expression of anger (over his
> laziness or the confusion that's being spread) or mindless
> babbling doesn't change anything about that.

What Morrissey thinks....

> I'm still convinced he comes here, but noone will make me
> believe that he ever posts. Think about it, it's MOrrissey we're
> talking about...he's a hero on stage but a whimp when it comes
> to personal contact with the fans most of the time. Do you
> really think he would reply to someone in the way that the
> imposter did?? And propose to Cindy in the guest book?? There
> have been numerous people over the years pretending to be him,
> so why should this one be for real all of a sudden?? Then also,
> I don't think he's pissed off by what he reads.... he knows very
> well that we all come here for the same reason, which is because
> we adore him. And occasional expression of anger (over his
> laziness or the confusion that's being spread) or mindless
> babbling doesn't change anything about that.

I'm not me, but if I were, I would be very appreciative of all the love and concern the patrons of this place express for me, if I were me, which...er...I'm not, I think....

Back
Top Bottom