Well, I was relieved to come here this morning and see nothing...

F

Folly

But I then thought about when David usually changes and adds to the front page- around 10 a.m. I hope I don't have to hold myself to my word regarding the fake vs. real Morrissey posts...Oh, it's all wierd anyway. I have not a clue of what is going on around here- pray for normalcy!

Greasetea insult!

Mimi, be droll!

Somny, get sensitive! Write about what is dragging you down- anything!

Suzanne, explain what you meant by that post saying you are confused, and has it changed since you wrote that?

Eddie LARGE?...
Sharron Needles?...
Karl?...

ANYONE?...

Steven even, or that SPM character- I would take anything over the tension I am feeling because of this mess I went along with :::sigh:::
It sucks when you realize it was all your fault-

Anyone watch Fear on MTV? I watched the latest one last night, and didn't see anything that made me glad I wasn't there this time...I dunno. "Haunted London" on the Travel channel got my skin in goosebumps more than Fear did.

Well maybe I'm putting myself on the line here, but I seriously doubt that if David knew that Morrissey uses email he would ever put it up as a sensational news item..... I also don't believe that Morrissey was posting here as Steven, SPM or whatever. Though funnily enough, if he wanted to post whilst staying secretive, the smartest thing he could do would be to post under his real name, because noone would believe him anyway. Well - I'm convinced he's on the net, he uses email and he also has an eye on our postings, but I don't think he would ever reply to anything. That's just not him. And believe me I'd love to be proven wrong, but I don't think that'll happen.

I relieved myself too...

You know what gives me goosebumps you silly snotnosed jelly donut? I'll tell you...that more than likely most of these incest conceived, recessive gene expressed bags of meat are actually going to copulate and bring forth a disgusting baby. Fetus or Fecal: it doesn't matter but if there was any justice in this world...Someone should Sterelize most of these jackmutt puddings in a heartbeat.

To hell with coatwire hangers (Wirrrerrererrererere Hangers!!!!), no...I decided that a nice swift kick by the father (forced by gunpoint) is the appropriate measure.

I'll be there to laugh and smile at the sordid situation.

The following would be exempt from this rule and can $hit out as many kids as they want:
-Foolly
-Fab5Fabricio
-Mimi (a.k.a. The Sweet Malmu)
-Boyfriend in a Chode
-Wicked Wendy Whoppers
-Colleen from Survivor
-Little Mist Kruella
-K.K. from the Beijing Restaurant

Morrissey on the board

If I was Moz I wouldn't post on the board either! You are ungrateful, rotten fans. I feel bad if that was him that posted on the board! You were all coming down on him and saying he was uncreative and you would expect more of him! If he could just relax and be himself you would think he could do that on a board dedicated to him!
sad, sad, sad....

Re: Morrissey on the board

> If I was Moz I wouldn't post on the board either! You are
> ungrateful, rotten fans. I feel bad if that was him that posted
> on the board! You were all coming down on him and saying he was
> uncreative and you would expect more of him! If he could just
> relax and be himself you would think he could do that on a board
> dedicated to him!
> sad, sad, sad....

Are you done yet?

Please find the nearest window and jump out. It's fu.ckbrains like you that Morrissey finds revolting. "I'm so sad, life is bad, please don;t be mad...Morrissey..don't go!"

Personally, I love his music...but as far as a person..'Ol leatherface will never compare to Boz and 'Ol wrinkled foreheaders can just sit on a fu.cking bedpost and rust it out of shape.

That goes for you too you stupid bag of $hitcake mix and whale cum frosting.

My Gripe With The Travel Channel, and Other Specialized Cable Networks...

> Anyone watch Fear on MTV? I watched the latest one last night,
> and didn't see anything that made me glad I wasn't there this
> time...I dunno. "Haunted London" on the Travel channel
> got my skin in goosebumps more than Fear did.

OK, MTV is a lost cause, but I have a bone to pick with those other upstart cable channels, specifically The Travel Channel and Court TV.

When Court TV first started airing, I was riveted by their continuing live coverage of some of the most sensational court cases of the time: The Dahmer Insanity Trial, The Menendez Murder Trial, the trial of that lady who was accused of killing her husband (was her name Betty Broderick?) and even later on, the LA Riot cops trial and the OJ Simpson trial.

But Court TV, what happened?

My days of sitting in front of the screen and watching hours upon hours of testimony have long since left me, but whenever my channel-surfing brings me to Court TV, all I see are old reruns of courtroom dramas and made-for-TV movies! What the hell? I suppose it all comes down to viewership, and you'll get a lot more of those by showing Drew Barrymore as Amy Fischer, instead of Amy Fischer.

The same holds true for the Travel Channel. In the beginning, I would tune in regularly to check out "Lonely Planet," a travelogue featuring a young hipster going to exotic and funky places, checking out their nightlife and staying at hostels. There were lots of other travel shows, where the key word was "TRAVEL." They would feature a specific place and show us the sites, as well as offer tips for tourists.

Whenever I tune in NOW, I'm wondering if I accidentally flipped to the Fox Network - all it is is "shocking" reality-TV! Instead of taking us to Africa to show us the sites, all they do is focus on the "strange and fascinating rituals" of local tribes, and hunting wild animals. That may be well and good, but how much do cabs cost, and where's the nearest museum?

Sorry, but it's really been bugging me the way everything that starts out as innovative and eclectic, just turns bland and common, for the sake of money.

Don't even get me started on Comedy Central...

Re: I relieved myself too...

> You know what gives me goosebumps you silly snotnosed jelly
> donut? I'll tell you...that more than likely most of these
> incest conceived, recessive gene expressed bags of meat are
> actually going to copulate and bring forth a disgusting baby.
> Fetus or Fecal: it doesn't matter but if there was any justice
> in this world...Someone should Sterelize most of these jackmutt
> puddings in a heartbeat.

> To hell with coatwire hangers (Wirrrerrererrererere
> Hangers!!!!), no...I decided that a nice swift kick by the
> father (forced by gunpoint) is the appropriate measure.

> I'll be there to laugh and smile at the sordid situation.

> The following would be exempt from this rule and can $hit out as
> many kids as they want:
> -Foolly
> -Fab5Fabricio
> -Mimi (a.k.a. The Sweet Malmu)
> -Boyfriend in a Chode
Thanks Tea!

> -Wicked Wendy Whoppers
> -Colleen from Survivor
> -Little Mist Kruella
> -K.K. from the Beijing Restaurant

Back