What Do You Want For Christmas?

virtually dead

Simply Thrilled, Honey
This thread will probably wither like a lone rose on an autumnal morn...(i'm rebeling agianst "die on it's arse"!).

But anyway what would you like for Christmas if you could have anything?

if you can help it don't say "Moz in a box". :p

needless to say

* a job
* a beautifull swedish boy in a box
* colin firth in a box

My crush from college
Wellness and good health for everyone I know

I want The GOD Delusion to replace the Gideons Bible in every hotel across the US. This will suffice as each patron's complimentary wake up call. :D

beer
a cheap used car
a morrissey concert in nyc.
good health

perfect christmas

Whoa! Where did that come from?

All I can think is that earlier today while napping, I must have been possessed by some sort of incubus and posted this while under a spell in my sleep. It is unhealthy for me to even say that expletive, much less desire it.

Now that I am released from the evil demon, I can irrefutably say that I don't want anything because I wouldn't get anything I would want anyway.

Whoa! Where did that come from?

All I can think is that earlier today while napping, I must have been possessed by some sort of incubus and posted this while under a spell in my sleep. It is unhealthy for me to even say that expletive, much less desire it.

Now that I am released from the evil demon, I can irrefutably say that I don't want anything because I wouldn't get anything I would want anyway.

Too late, you've been exposed! I'll never look at you the same way again.

I hope that you all get what you want, and not what you deserve (heh heh)!! I'm doomed to receive the latter in the form of dental work.:mad: But at least there will be pain killers. Maybe I'll have better luck next year (and I'm thinking more of misletoe than of presents...)

Last edited:
I want a Moz teacup! :D :D

Although I wouldn't mind getting him in a box now that you mention it...

Although I wouldn't mind getting him in a box now that you mention it...

Well.... If I get my birthday thread you never know what you'll get in return...:D

^^ :eek: You're going to kidnap Moz for me! How sweet...

I suppose... *disgruntled humph*

I know, I'll have you in a box :D

Back
Top Bottom