Relationships

patten

I was just wondering how many off us are in a steady relationship and for how long?
I have been married for 20 1/2 years and have 2 children.

no as it's a "miserable lie" as "i will never marry" and i'm"unloveable" as i "never had no one ever" because "pretty girls make graves"
only kidding, NOT :)

I once said I "will never marry" but now I say "something changed"... and its only been a few months! Now I have her to "ask" about things and she says "whatever happens, I love you". I really "let the right one slip in" this time.

Goddammit, this is so stupid.

I once said I "will never marry" but now I say "something changed"... and its only been a few months! Now I have her to "ask" about things and she says "whatever happens, I love you". I really "let the right one slip in" this time.

Awww :) . Good luck for the both of you.

Awww :) . Good luck for the both of you.

Good luck trying to seperate us, because IT ISN'T POSSIBLE!!! It is a kind of happiness that brings tears to my eyes. I shouldn't be saying this, most hardcore Morrissey fans would be bitter.

Anyways, I'll prove how well we are together

Total arguments: 0

Don't listen. The happy is good.

I know, but what is better is rarely having to sleep by myself anymore.

"So cold... so lonely" became "is it possible that you can hug me any harder?"

Have to disagree with you on that one, you can't have a deep relationship without argueing once in a while, can you?

I hope you're wrong about that.

I shouldn't be saying this, most hardcore Morrissey fans would be bitter.

There are some people who completely look down on anyone who is in a happy relationship and come up with all sorts of arguments like 'it's going to end soon' or 'you're fooling yourself', but most people will just tell you that you're lucky. Or maybe that's what i'd like to believe most people would say. Or maybe i should just speak for myself. I'm not anywhere near a happy relationship right now and i am a Morrissey fan and i can honestly say that hearing someone say what you said makes me slightly happier and a tiny bit more optimistic and not bitter at all.

I shouldn't be saying this, most hardcore Morrissey fans would be bitter.

As Anna wrote, we're not bitter at all.
Only very tiny minorities who have misconception about Morrissey can be bitter.

Even you called me using offensive language in other thread, I don't do the same to you.
One of the things I never get used to is people who think it's normal to use swear words when they're angry or being emotional.

Good luck and you'll live happily ever after.:)

It's sad you judge us in this manner.:(

Last edited:

i like stupid:)

as i have said before to you, i'm happy for you. as it is making you happy, and what ever will be will be.

no way am i bitter about relationships, it be nice but.....

What would you do if your nine-year-old child saw your vibrator? How would you explain it to them?

Oh, use some common sense, JoRo! Of course I don't leave such things around for the kids to find. I don't know by whose standards of parenting you're trying to judge me by, but they fall very short of my own.

Last edited:
I wasn't being argumentitive; I was just curious to know how people explain such matters to their children.

there are things that you can keep secret & private from your children.

if they ask about such things as a "vibrator" then you tell them in a way that they can understand. two of Mother's children are too young at moment, i would say.
anyway, you have a mother had did you approach her about such things and what did she tell you.

I wasn't being argumentitive; I was just curious to know how people explain such matters to their children.

Like I said, I wouldn't leave such an item lying around in the first place, so I've not been placed in that situation. Perhaps you should ask someone who has.

Last edited:
I bought a cat!!! Haha!!! I'm not really bothered to be honest, I'm not bitter or anti love, I just have different things to think about right now.

That's some funny shit, you comedian.

Well, to be totally honest, all credits should go to this dutch comedian called Herman Finkers, who used this in one of his shows.
I've been quoting him on this eversince.

But seriously, I just don't have that "relationship gene".

Yay!kitty! I think I'm about to inherit another one; an old, tiny, bad tempered Persian known as 'Rita, Waste-of-a-Skin'. I never have to go out and actively seek a cat these days; cats just sort of happen to me, naturally.

Back
Top Bottom