Make Her Go Away!!!

virtually dead

Simply Thrilled, Honey
I'm talkng to an awfully irritating person on msn...
The type that puts lol after each off they're tedious comments...

Please tell me how to make sure she never wants to talk to me agian!!

Can't you block them?

They have block check...and i see them everyday.

Urm... you could get a new account and not tell them: Just pretend you decided to stop going on or something. Or tell her you got hacked and you won't be using it again.

Oh well! You won't meet most of them anyway!

what block check are you talking about? if you mean those sites where you enter the email address, there's an option on msn that you can choose and those sites always show you as offline

That's handy to know!

hehe yeah i use the block thing quite a lot :o

i had no idea such a thing exists, i just searched for msn block ckeck on google and those sites say this:
Does it show 100% correct status?
Yes, but we do not guarantee it. As on January 16, 2004, Microsoft has patched the method which MSN Status Checker was using, Now if the person has "Only people in my allow list can see my status and send me messages" option enabled, then you will see them offline. And we cant do anything with this.

Hehe, I like that! I never use messenger, my flatmate's girlfriend installed it on my computer and it was so annoying, I deleated it. Haha! Hope she gets the hint now and doesn't try and put it back on!

no no no there's other mysterious feature that can check block...I've been catched many times...

Back
Top Bottom