tell us about the last Film you saw

Well i would rather have love than lust and desire. Our some high class pimp in a suit like our dear mr.grey

Either way i know i'm late to the game with this one. Last night i watched pee wee hermans great adventure. I got to say i enjoyed it. Particulary the tequila scene. I used to have a Crush on pee wee, so it was only right to see the flic. You could really see how the boy in the bubble film starring Jake gyllenhall ripped of this movie.

Last edited by a moderator:
"You could really see how the boy in the bubble film starring Jake gyllenhall ripped of this movie."

i never thought about that but i could see it not that youve mentioned it

Well i would rather have love than lust and desire. Our some high class pimp in a suit like our dear mr.grey

I see no wrong in wanting that and weak women want weak men so it makes sense in your case.

You're a mouse not a man so that is why and maybe your relationship is the one where the female is the mother. Somehow I suspect that to be the case cause motherly men are always idiots like you.

Where were we?

stop-being-a-c***.jpg

You're a mouse not a man so that is why and maybe your relationship is the one where the female is the mother. Somehow I suspect that to be the case cause motherly men are always idiots like you.

Jesus. :squiffy:

I see no wrong in wanting that and weak women want weak men so it makes sense in your case.

actually, whats her name in Fifty Shades Of Grey is weak, not me! Its not BSDM, she gets hounded around for a cheap thrill and free stuff. i would never lower my self like that for anyone.
ps who put itching powder in your pants, you seem a bit aggitated?. Have you tried Craigslist for some Fifty Shades of Grey

Last edited by a moderator:
http://www.swefilmer.com/camp-x-ray-2014/camp-x-ray-2014-video_0571825dd.html

Camp X-Ray

After the Twilight bullshit Kristen Stewart finally got to act for real and did well in this one. I liked her style in it that really had that small town girl joining the army look all over. In this one she befriends a detainee at Gitmo and the film manages to describe life there in a way that does not bore the pants off the viewer which I feared beforehand. Peyman Moaadi is brilliant as the lisping detainee and may have a career now as some sort of young version of Omar Sharif. The film of course tries to bridge the conflict between muslim terrorists and americans and the film can be seen as a half hearted american attempt at saying sorry in that both sides have victims but maybe of very different kinds.

http://www.swefilmer.com/mr-turner-2014/mr-turner-2014-video_1da7a1689.html

Mr. Turner

A simply amazing portrayal of not only the painter J. M. W. Turner but also the people around him. This one is as rich and colourful as the brightest painting with weird characters that were all a bit mad in their own way. Mike Leigh is a genius and in this one he shows another side of his directing and writing. The film manages to see the landscapes and sceneries through the eyes of the painter and many scenes are as stunning as a painting when Turner is out and about walking in the landscapes to draw inspiration. Timothy Spall never stops impressing me with his acting and a costume drama going on for two hours and thirty minutes would normally seem long but in this case it felt short. Of all the characters his halfwit housekeeper with the ever increasing rashes on her body somehow left a lasting impression for some reason. I was impressed with the technique that this was made with and especially the typical painters light found at various places in the world where painters like to go. It's not often the old times feel as authentic as it did in this one.

http://www.swefilmer.com/traitors-2013/traitors-2013-video_756b35984.html

Traitors

Something as unique as a drama about a moroccan girl in a punk band called "Traitors" who is given the chance to record a demo but needs to finance it and gets drawn into the moroccan drug smuggling. The musical score was made by the worker in music, Nathan Larson, who has been supplying soulless scores for loads of films and has become some sort of personal hate object for me personally as I cannot stand musicians like him. They might as well be replaced by robots and computers. Anyway, the film shows us all another side of the arab world and how some kids there choose another lifestyle and fashion than we might expect from a country like Morocco.

http://www.swefilmer.com/bound-2015/bound-2015-video_f9d595166.html

Bound

Not the famous lesbian drama this is a screenplay that is like "Days of our lives" turned into a film made for tv. Having watched "Fifty shades of Grey" on friday this was like watching a film trying to be the same but with worse actors and a lot of BDSM scenes. They do however manage to show the BDSM scenes in a way that feels more trustworthy than it did in "fifty shades of Grey". This film feels and looks like those filth for old ladies novels you can pick up at any airport in the world for not a lot of money and the point is of course to make the audience leave their own reality for an hour or so for what is sheer fantasy.

Mr. Turner

A simply amazing portrayal of not only the painter J. M. W. Turner but also the people around him. This one is as rich and colourful as the brightest painting with weird characters that were all a bit mad in their own way. Mike Leigh is a genius and in this one he shows another side of his directing and writing. The film manages to see the landscapes and sceneries through the eyes of the painter and many scenes are as stunning as a painting when Turner is out and about walking in the landscapes to draw inspiration. Timothy Spall never stops impressing me with his acting and a costume drama going on for two hours and thirty minutes would normally seem long but in this case it felt short. Of all the characters his halfwit housekeeper with the ever increasing rashes on her body somehow left a lasting impression for some reason. I was impressed with the technique that this was made with and especially the typical painters light found at various places in the world where painters like to go. It's not often the old times feel as authentic as it did in this one.

Mr. Turner is magnificent. It's my favourite movie of last year.

In stark contrast I've just seen Fast & Furious 7, and was astonished at the thought there must have been six previous incarnations of this startlingly bad drivel. I've heard of the franchise, of course, but I'd avoided it.

Vin Diesel is hilariously bad as the sort of gruff sounding pituitary retard-in-chief, amongst a gaggle of similarly gruff voiced freaks. Lots of shouting, lots of emoting, and a vague undercurrent of homo-eroticism permeate the entire thing. It's strange how something that purports to be so butch and manly can be so camp. Village People meets Mission: Impossible.

The main entertainment value was had, having learnt one of the actors died during the making of this bollocks, by asking my gf "Is that him?" "Is it him?" "Him?"

The worst film I've ever seen. I genuinely cannot think of a worse one.

Mr. Turner is magnificent. It's my favourite movie of last year.

In stark contrast I've just seen Fast & Furious 7, and was astonished at the thought there must have been six previous incarnations of this startlingly bad drivel. I've heard of the franchise, of course, but I'd avoided it.

Vin Diesel is hilariously bad as the sort of gruff sounding pituitary retard-in-chief, amongst a gaggle of similarly gruff voiced freaks. Lots of shouting, lots of emoting, and a vague undercurrent of homo-eroticism permeate the entire thing. It's strange how something that purports to be so butch and manly can be so camp. Village People meets Mission: Impossible.

The main entertainment value was had, having learnt one of the actors died during the making of this bollocks, by asking my gf "Is that him?" "Is it him?" "Him?"

The worst film I've ever seen. I genuinely cannot think of a worse one.
:D, My friend tried to get me to see fast and furious. I really tried to see it but i just could not spend My money on something like that

the-thin-blue-line.jpg

Excellent documentary about the shooting of a policeman and the ensuing investigation, 8/10

Locke_poster.jpg

One man in a car for the whole film, how could this be any good? 8/10

http://www.swefilmer.com/the-riot-club-2014/the-riot-club-2014-video_28f46808c.html

The Riot Club

This is based on the stage play "Posh" and could be the perfect film to watch for those voting in the upcoming UK general election. Based at Oxford University some male students get into all sorts of mischief like most male students would under the name of The Riot Club. To become a member you have to be special and one young man meets the criterias but it is his average not posh girlfriend that becomes a problem for the leader of the gang.

This film is funny and awful and everything else inbetween and shows rich peoples sons openly detest and despise the working class and middle class who of course is the same as they have to work to get by. There is a fascinating clash between the old and the modern in this one that I had not seen before in films in such an environment. Old Oxford Uni and modern days with computers and mobiles and that sort of thing felt somehow new but of course most of the things there still lean towards the old and the conservative as you would expect.

Some scenes would be perfect as backdrops when Moz plays live or could be used in videos and especially one scene in a pub when "Jerusalem" is played. This film explain a few things that I had not thought of before such as why posh people at uni have to do the stupid things they do because the simple fact of the matter is that they cannot do it later when they occupy higher positions within society. It deals with how the british society is run by the wealthy and how that tradition is brought on to the children of those wealthy families and on a day when the english royal family had another member it felt as perfect timing to watch this.

This evening we're going to see the Kristen Wiig movie where she wins the lottery, goes off her meds and buys a talk show where she talks about her mundane life. :D

Let's see, I've seen heavenly creatures for like the millionth time and still can't believe that's Cameron. Also watched the basketball diaries, Bergman and bad wolves all of which was excellent. Next will be beyond the forest just for fun

Tags
film movies
Back
Top Bottom